New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Hey Fella's , look what I just ordered !!!

thumb.aspx

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStRsEDhqc4

Not digging it. Hate it.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
All will be forgotten if the ace the unis. I strongly suggest they don’t F with the horns. and keep the exact same shade of blue white and yellow in all combinations.
Negative. Those logos will be on the uniforms, the field, the scoreboard... no it will not be forgotten. We will be the laughing stock daily.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
:D:D:D:D

What a good sport.

I just love this guy.

Coolest COO in the NFL.

I don’t want to be debbie downer, but I am still put off by the mean tweets thing. It feels patronizing to me. But he is a chill COO, I just don’t like it from a PR stand point at all...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I watched Sonic The Hedgehog last night

reminded me of the Rams logo

maxresdefault.jpg

Paydirt

UDFA
The mean tweets thing, was an absolute fuckin' joke ......... found no humor in it whatsoever. It was like his FU to the fans, we're keeping it wheter ya'll like it or not. Like I've always said = he needs to go. Have to let McVAY bring in his own guys

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The mean tweets thing, was an absolute fuckin' joke ......... found no humor in it whatsoever. It was like his FU to the fans, we're keeping it wheter ya'll like it or not. Like I've always said = he needs to go. Have to let McVAY bring in his own guys
Not sure about letting him go, but yeah, the mean tweets thing was patronizing

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh.... The Rams are fucking it all up...again. That barely even looks like. Horn....

bluecoconuts

Legend

I would like a more curled horn, but I don't hate this either. I'm still not sure if I like the gradient or the solid yellow, but I'm leaning towards the gradient... The top left, top right, and second left are all my favorites. Not into the gray faskmasks really, but I like both of the yellow ones and the blue ones the most. The while looks good with the gradient.