New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not gonna buy anything with that Ram/Charger dicknose abomination logo. Sticking with the old stuff. I hope no one else does either. They certainly didn't pay attention to the majority here, they will at the cash register.
Not sure they didn't pay attention

about 25% of the fans wanted the white horns and 75% of the fans wanted the yellow horns

well guess what , we're getting both

and pretty sure most everyone here wanted the horns to be thicker , well , from what I can tell , the horns will probably be thicker

I don't think the Rams ignored the fans , I think their fault , was trying to hard to make ALL the fans happy , and may have simply played it to safe

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I have been all over the board with this.

Thankful for the colors. Close enough. That was always my first priority.

The logos. I was relieved the LA wasn't just like what was leaked. Now, They kind of look cheap to me. Just don't get that is what "modern" is suppose to look like. We all have seen those that spiked them up to look awesome. But I guess that is not what modern is.

So know I am at the point to see this with the uniforms on the field (I hope soon).

I got a feeling if we start winning they will look much better. :cool:

GO RAMS!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
They also added these hats

they have them listed as Men's New Era Black Los Angeles Rams 2020 NFL Draft City Hats

so I don't know if these are the actual draft hats or not ,

probably , maybe, kindasorta

[www.ramsfanshop.com]

thumb.aspx
Logo looks better up against the black IMO.

Rocko

UDFA
[QUOTEView attachment 34962

Can anyone with the skills and proper design program make the other horn have the gradiant yellow also, with a blue eyeball in the eye, and make the nose area the gradiant yellow also? After looking at these designs for a week, I do not like the original design that was introduced by the Rams, I have gotten bored of the design that has a penis for a nose, but the above design feels as though it is a good combination of our recent past and our future going forward. It just needs some color adjustments to bring it up to date. Also, am I the only one that notices the L is shorter than the A in the above logo?

TomMack

Rookie
I went on NFL replay to watch some Rams games and thought they left the Rams out.
Thought the Rams new logo was the Chargers...I know I’m an idiot.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I didnt mind the logo and said once we start winnin no one would care all that much...

With that being said...

Rams draft hat is fuckin garbage...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
If the Lions redid their logo's with Nike like we did.

18687.jpg
For some reason we're the only team that chose to completely change their logo. All the other teams did simple changes of their existing logos, or something very similar.

Last edited: