New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'm not buying anything with those logos. Don't want to listen to fan feedback? That's fine, I don't have to buy anything Rams. I didn't buy any Rams gear with the last logo. Gonna be throwback gear for me forever apparently.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
All my Ram stuff is blue and white and yellow and blue, from the pre-gold days. I was really hoping the the Rams front office would see their way to please the fans and not a bunch of corporate pricks, but that wasn’t to be so I still won’t be buying the new stuff. I know a place that’s willing to make me shirts, jacket, and sweatshirts with the old logos back in the 70s and 80s. So that is what I will be buying.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
If they’re not going to change it then at least they should make the Ram head the primary logo. The LA logo is weak and it looks like a secondary logo anyway.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
The best way for fans to get through to the front office is with their wallets, don't buy any of the new gear and they'll start rethinking things

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Rams already rank in the bottom 5 when it comes to merchandise sales . and that's with the old logo . so if a couple people decide not to buy a hat with the new logo

Probably won't make much of a difference

The Rams really had nothing to lose . people werent buying their old stuff either

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The best way for fans to get through to the front office is with their wallets, don't buy any of the new gear and they'll start rethinking things

Well the Rams head hat and the coins were sold out immediately. Accordingly to NFLshop, some sizes the LA logo hats are sold out, too.

So not everyone is boycottting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams already rank in the bottom 5 when it comes to merchandise sales . and that's with the old logo . so if a couple people decide not to buy a hat with the new logo

Probably won't make much of a difference

The Rams really had nothing to lose . people werent buying their old stuff either
You also have to factor in all the mismatch with the uniforms and add to that people knew for a few years now that a redesign was coming which hindered sales.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
worst way to run a business and make decisions is by the amount of time/cost spent on something. A bad idea is a bad idea - whether it cost $1 or $1,000,000.
Money spent on Logo and Merchandise with it, not selling, vs a good design sellingike hotcakes. Change it and make more money in sales.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not a smart man but I know what a good logo is Jenny....Kevin Demoff doesn't know what a good logo is Jennae! That's all I have to say about that...

dreveles52

UDFA
I ordered a hat with the ram head logo and the order was cancelled today for a very unclear reason. They either sold out or change may be in the air.

TexasRam

Legend
We should start a boycott in which we get all Ram fans to not show up for 1 particular home game. Against our worst opponent of course so it doesn’t affect the outcome of the game but gets media attention and hits these pricks in the wallet.

One can dream.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I ordered a hat with the ram head logo and the order was cancelled today for a very unclear reason. They either sold out or change may be in the air.
When did you order it . ? the hat showed up for like 5 minutes the day the logo was revealed . but none since . they do still have shirts with the Rams head on them

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If anything, I hate the logo even more than when revealed. It straight up sucks.

dreveles52

UDFA
When did you order it . ? the hat showed up for like 5 minutes the day the logo was revealed . but none since . they do still have shirts with the Rams head on them

I ordered it like 30 minutes after the reveal so I was pretty quick to
it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wow! I’m sure I’m in the minority but the new logos are growing on me. I’d wear that.
I'm in the minority as well , I actually like the new logo's , quite a bit actually

ramslogo47a.jpg