New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Hate it. Doesn’t even look like horns. Trying to do 3D look in horns but it’s a fail. Maybe if they put on outline on the horns.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1586122714800.jpeg

TexasRam

Legend
Not sure about letting him go, but yeah, the mean tweets thing was patronizing

Yea "patronizing" is actually a great word for this. We are the lowly Patrons, totally uncivilized and too uncultured to recognize the great art of the Cultured Masters Living in their castles. So instead of listening to the Patrons, who by the way are the Consumers (you idiots), we will just put on a funny brilliant mockery of the uncultured Patrons fanciful criticism of our spendid progressive art.

Do something Demoff. Stop Patronizing us with the garbage. Take your logo team to ice skating or gymnastics. This is the Damn NFL!

MolaRam

UDFA

I wish they woulda just fattened the horns and been done with the GREATEST HELMET DESIGN OF ALL TIME.

Since it looks like that probably won't happen, I'll take the blue facemask please...w/o the gradient.
Never liked the white facemask, and the yellow facemask reeks of the "squatters".

Maybe they could curl it up a little at the bottom.....not likely though.

I might be able to live with this if the don't 'eff up the rest of the uniform.

NO BLUE PANTS.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’ve decided to claim my stake in the “fuck this logo” side. It’s ugly and looks like a create a team logo from madden 2009. It’s fucking bullshit and not even slightly funny that they’re not taking fans seriously. I’m sticking with my current jerseys, apparel and collectibles. I’m not buying dick until this shit is fixed. Demoff is a fucking hack whether you like it or not. Just another corporate suit following orders.

Also, I don’t think McVay can fire Demoff. Pretty sure he’s Stans guy. Speaking of which, fuck Kroenke for letting this shit happens. Say what you want about Jerry Jones, this shit would never fly with him.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The mean tweets thing, was an absolute fuckin' joke ......... found no humor in it whatsoever. It was like his FU to the fans, we're keeping it wheter ya'll like it or not. Like I've always said = he needs to go. Have to let McVAY bring in his own guys

Ok, we're really sorry about the mean tweets!!

Now will you change the no-go logo? Or at least expand the set of logos to create some better ones (if saving face and commitments to NFL shops won't allow a reboot?).

bluecoconuts

Legend

TexasRam

Legend
I’ve decided to claim my stake in the “fuck this logo” side. It’s ugly and looks like a create a team logo from madden 2009. It’s fucking bullshit and not even slightly funny that they’re not taking fans seriously. I’m sticking with my current jerseys, apparel and collectibles. I’m not buying dick until this shit is fixed. Demoff is a fucking hack whether you like it or not. Just another corporate suit following orders.

Also, I don’t think McVay can fire Demoff. Pretty sure he’s Stans guy. Speaking of which, fuck Kroenke for letting this shit happens. Say what you want about Jerry Jones, this shit would never fly with him.

Agreed. Jerry would answer the "Cant change the Logo" answer with "I guess you didn't hear me. I said Change the Logo TODAY"

This is a time when a leader is valuable. Koenke and Demoff are looking like Powerless Hacks that would rather screw the fans than call out the people that were responsible for this abomination. But props to Eric Dickerson. This dude has Revived his reputation with Ram fans by hearing us and doing what he can.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Every time i see that logo it looks worse. I'm still trying to work out how it made it to production stage. Sad the rams pinned their stadium opening to that cheap looking piece of crap. And it does look cheap.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is a time when a leader is valuable. Koenke and Demoff are looking like Powerless Hacks that would rather screw the fans than call out the people that were responsible for this abomination. But props to Eric Dickerson. This dude has Revived his reputation with Ram fans by hearing us and doing what he can.

Some people are adverse to change, I'm not crazy over it, but I recognize the amount of time & effort pluse dollars & cents, although not common sense that went into it. Give it two years, if the logo really doesn't sell, they will change it again, but I don't believe it will be sooner than that.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Some people are adverse to change, I'm not crazy over it, but I recognize the amount of time & effort pluse dollars & cents, although not common sense that went into it. Give it two years, if the logo really doesn't sell, they will change it again, but I don't believe it will be sooner than that.

worst way to run a business and make decisions is by the amount of time/cost spent on something. A bad idea is a bad idea - whether it cost $1 or $1,000,000.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Agreed. Jerry would answer the "Cant change the Logo" answer with "I guess you didn't hear me. I said Change the Logo TODAY"

. But props to Eric Dickerson. This dude has Revived his reputation with Ram fans by hearing us and doing what he can.

The Rambassador!

Psycho_X

Legend
Meh, being one of the remaining St. Louis fans I’ve been screwed over harder by Kroenke and Demoff before. A shitty logo is no surprise or big deal to me. Makes it that much easier to not give them any more of my money. As long as they don’t screw up the uniforms.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
worst way to run a business and make decisions is by the amount of time/cost spent on something. A bad idea is a bad idea - whether it cost $1 or $1,000,000.

Maybe, but is it a bad idea? Right now, we think it is, but when the New England Patriots went from their old logo to their current FedEx logo, the virtual was similar, maybe worse and now everybody in New England is just fine.

1586196655254.png

1586196690424.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Lol if they win 5 SBs over the next 15 years, nobody (me included) will care much about a super lame logo.