Music That You Loved But Will Only Admit Anonymously on The Net

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
@ScotsRam it does seem there are two types of people out there: Those who get Springsteen and those who don't. Put me in the latter group as I don't really get the big deal with the boss. I have relatives who have seen him 10+ times.

He speaks to me. I cant put it any other way. When I listen to his songs it's like he is talking about my life and my struggles and my hopes and my dreams. It's weird.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
There is no music I listen to that I would be afraid to mention. For example, I love the movie musicals from the 50's and 60's.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no music I listen to that I would be afraid to mention. For example, I love the movie musicals from the 50's and 60's.
Nothing like a Showtune ~ Raptorman

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He speaks to me. I cant put it any other way. When I listen to his songs it's like he is talking about my life and my struggles and my hopes and my dreams. It's weird.
Born in the USA? Just funnin' with yuh. Art is so subjective. My sons go down this road and I just shake my head. I joke around but there are so many variables with almost everyone. My favorite artist is Neil Young - yet I've heard people go from genius - to king of the sloppy guitar - to cat caught in a trap.... Stevie Ray Vaughn is appreciated by many but some of his finer renditions - IMO - like Tin Pan Alley are completely unappreciated,

I love all kinds of music (not nickleback) ranging from old and new country, to "classic" rock, to Reggae, Blues, Jazz (not fusion), Zydeco, .......

That all said... Springsteen? Meh. :evil:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love the movie musicals from the 50's and 60's.
Again, just messin' with you. I do too. So many to choose from and the quality didn't even need to be there. "Sound of Music"? Wonderful. "Paint your Wagon"? Iffy at best - but still great.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Again, just messin' with you. I do too. So many to choose from and the quality didn't even need to be there. "Sound of Music"? Wonderful. "Paint your Wagon"? Iffy at best - but still great.
7 Brides for 7 brothers. My fair lady, The Music man, Oklahoma............. How do you beat this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k

Or this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvhFs2bdRpE

Or one of my favorties.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N9C2JS9mWc

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The B-52's were the sh*t when i was in high school (79-83). EVERYBODY loved Rock Lobster. Dance this Mess Around. Quiche Lorraine , Private Idaho, etc. those years were the time of the "new wave invasion". the police, adam ant, the clash and so on.

my admission is KC & the Sunshine Band. my excuse was that I was 10 years old. plus I'm a sucker for a good horn section which explains why I like old Chicago (pre peter cetera crooning ) and Blood Sweat & Tears.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_H3F84Yjk&ab_channel=FahmiMarzouk

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Music is what you make of it. I like the Carpenters, I admit it. Mr. Mister’s Kyrie and Broken Wings are epic.

I hated the song Manic Monday by the Bangles because it was the song on my radio that would wake me when my alarm sounded. Every day for a year. Someone at the radio station had it on their loop at exactly 7 am. Bastids. That was over 36 years ago. Still recovering. It felt like the movie Groundhog Day. Lol.