Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like Ellis as well. Surprises me that he's talked about as being on the board in round 3 given that he's an edge and what he puts on film. 37 TFL. :woozy2:

Highlights:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIIcyMOYF8

Full game cutup vs Washington:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7G_cRxkihc

Elliss being a third-round pick is because he's really bad against the run. He's a superb pass-rusher, but against the run, he scares me because he's simply not big enough to hold the edge.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Traded #19 and #99 to Indy to jump to #15 and landed Verse. Then took Fiske at #52.

I'd be good with that...,

Screenshot (52).png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
My big ugly draft. DL starters, OL depth. Missed on a top end WR, but got depth at WR and RB.

Traded down a few tines from 52 and up from 154...
1000003521.png

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
'Course this was ridiculous to start....

JJ McCarthy went 1 with Caleb falling to ATL at 8 and the Jets getting Harrison Jr at 10.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5FqOnomhVIIpV8BynXYa8d?si=RXiP-8X-SbOcyeq1_hp4pg&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A24OG6Hat6fGkArLPCTfyWP

If you listen to one thing on defense this pre draft process and one thing on Rams (mid pod) listen to this.

Great talk about edges and Murphy vs Zher and then Rams specifically.

And some Dejean content cameo!

I am not a believer in Diante Lee. He really doesn’t seem to know the players as well as he should.

His way is one way. However, I could see the Rams at 19 thinking Murphy or Newton are better than what is left at edge.

In that case, they should not take a lesser player in favor of need. Bad strategy.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I am not a believer in Diante Lee. He really doesn’t seem to know the players as well as he should.

His way is one way. However, I could see the Rams at 19 thinking Murphy or Newton are better than what is left at edge.

In that case, they should not take a lesser player in favor of need. Bad strategy.
Yeah, I don't think he's the greatest and not sure I agree with all his evals but I do think everything he brings up are legit considerations for each player AND I think their discussion of the Rams is a well thought out strategy which you can agree with or not. That's why I liked the discussion so much.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I don't think he's the greatest and not sure I agree with all his evals but I do think everything he brings up are legit considerations for each player AND I think their discussion of the Rams is a well thought out strategy which you can agree with or not. That's why I liked the discussion so much.
Like I said. BPA at a position of need in round 1 and 2 over forcing a need.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Like I said. BPA at a position of need in round 1 and 2 over forcing a need.
Yeah, I think that part of the discussion was interesting, like if Murphy is the superior prospect, do you go with him when arguably the need is at edge and there won't be any good edges after top of 2nd round.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I think that part of the discussion was interesting, like if Murphy is the superior prospect, do you go with him when arguably the need is at edge and there won't be any good edges after top of 2nd round.
Yes. I’d rather get one guy that I think could be an all pro and two average players, over three average players

That could be an oLT, WR, DT. Whichever. I’d rather the superior player

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If there is a panic run on OTs shit could get crazy for us.