MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
He missed skow in the end zone too although we did score. Then another to skow or he was wide open in the zone and Stafford threw it behind him and it almost got picked. The throw to Odell was just boneheaded. The throw that was dropped by Cooper will still behind him. I don't like when receivers have to turn around and reach for the ball
The throw to Skow in the end zone was high but it literally went right thru his hands. It was an extremely catchable ball.

And sometimes defense plays this thing called zone coverage. And the receiver is forced to sit and catch the ball instead of continuing on his route. I’m 1000% convinced ppl blaming Stafford for that Kupp 3rd down drop just started watching football 4 months ago, so I won’t get too upset.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And worst of all. Rams will come out and stat pad from here on out

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
damn... 9rs are winning their super bowl....

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is not entertaining. And that’s the biggest sin.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That is how little anyone fears this secondary. Anything that is not thrown at Ramsey, is an auto completion, and a threat for a big gain.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We traded for Jalen Ramsey for a fucking reason. It's to shut down WRs like Deebo Samuel. Fucking mind blowing that our DC is too smart to actually cover their top WR with our top CB.

EasyE

Starter
I'm fucking done for tonight, gonna head over to Best Buy to get my computer parts, looking forward to building my new PC this week.
building one myself!...enjoy and dont think about this garbage trash