MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aren't those low blocks illegal?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I hope to hear and see some pissed off players and coaches after this.

This is not acceptable.

Tired of the same rhetoric after every shit loss.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'm guessing the rams didn't think they'd run it, or something....

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Shocking another short kick by Hekker. Is any aspect of the team playing well?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I'm A big Stafford fan but we're not going to pretend that he hasn't thrown balls way too high and way too far behind receivers tonight are we?
How many? He missed Skow on a dig in the first half. Kupp has dropped a third down conversion. Higbees dropped 2.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Lol this team is 30th in the league in 3rd down conversion rate. And they are basically 75% right now. That’s embarrassing.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Bring in all of the name players you want. Road wild card and one and done in the playoffs again for sure. No heart, no fire! :mad:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm A big Stafford fan but we're not going to pretend that he hasn't thrown balls way too high and way too far behind receivers tonight are we?
No those plays get ignored and we can't call him out for bad plays, only mention when he does good.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many? He missed Skow on a dig in the first half. Kupp has dropped a third down conversion. Higbees dropped 2.
He missed skow in the end zone too although we did score. Then another to skow or he was wide open in the zone and Stafford threw it behind him and it almost got picked. The throw to Odell was just boneheaded. The throw that was dropped by Cooper will still behind him. I don't like when receivers have to turn around and reach for the ball

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Honestly this is probably the best thing for this team. The Bucs had multiple weeks last season where ppl thought they were done. The idea that this team was going to be a finished project just 8 weeks after Stafford walking thru the door seems misguided.