MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Does McVay have a team that gives a shit? I ain’t seeing anyone but Rapp, Gaines and Ramsey that look like they give a shit. And that is not the sign of good team.

socalrams90

Starter
So over bitch ass jimmy g stupid face on my screen. Can’t believe we make him look serviceable every fucking year.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
mcvay isnt god.. but do you remember this team before he got here?

get some perspective.

but yeah mcvay has to do better like anyone else.

Yes, I remember before he got here. I also remember what we did in 2017 and 2018. And we are not as good as then, with arguably superior talent.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
There are so many variables to that stat it means nothing. We also had a defense last year especially by week 10
That D didn't show up last yr against this same team and lost the gane against the Bills when the O left the field with the lead.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice 3rd down tackle Fuller! Don't jump off sides!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm fucking done for tonight, gonna head over to Best Buy to get my computer parts, looking forward to building my new PC this week.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was wrong. I thought the offense was capable of scoring 17 points. But I was right that the defense couldn't pitch a shutout.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah He's been very off tonight and it's really annoying. Two weeks in a row now
He's been great in some games, this week and last week he's been far from it. It's unfortunate you can't point that out or some people get upset. I'm here cheering hard when he's on and we're good and I'm still here watching when he's bad like tonight, most everybody is bad tonight. And we just gave up a 4th down touchdown oh my fucking god I need a drink.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Who would have thought Girlopollo would outplay Stafford but a HUGE margin tonight?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This is some 2 girls and a cup shit right here.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Morris HAS to get fired at the Bye week right??

He won't, but McVay needs to get up in his face and ask him WTF he thinks he's doing. He needs to force him to make changes. There is no excuse for this performance tonight, and it's mostly on Morris. It isn't as if we didn't know what they were going to do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raheem Morris deserves to get fired for covering Samuel with a safety instead of Ramsey. What an incompetent bum.