MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Where is jalen ramsey on that again why isn't he on Deebo? Morris should be waived

TexasRam

Legend
middle of the feild who would have thought

What did I say before the season started about long and Rapp.

A Armchair QB could have told you these two need to be cut

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never thought they would actually go for that. Why not though against a weak , soft , and pride less group we have.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Said a few weeks ago that the next 3 games will show where we really stand... after the first two I think we know.

Just gotta hope they fix this shit like Tampa did last yr...but I fear the team is soft on D and the offense can't manage a game and also can't play smash mouth when the pretty shit isn't working.

RamWoodie

Legend
We gotta face it folks. The Rams didn't come to play. This is embarrassing!!!

That is all!!!

JRobinson

MiLB
Can someone tell me why Jalen isn’t on Deebo all night? Take that dude away… make someone else beat you. Morris has been disappointing against good teams; running ones at that.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
And why is t mcvay telling Morris to put Ramsey one on on o e with Samuel

tempests

Hall of Fame
Honestly this is probably the best thing for this team. The Bucs had multiple weeks last season where ppl thought they were done. The idea that this team was going to be a finished project just 8 weeks after Stafford walking thru the door seems misguided.

I don't see how. If they were serious about competing for a no 1 seed, home field in the playoffs, even the Super Bowl, they should be hitting their stride about now. Instead, consecutive losses have all but taken them out of the running for the first two, and the third seems like a pipe dream about now.

Rams are up against it now. Still have Green Bay, Arizona, SF again and Baltimore in the second half of the season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what CB are free agents next year that we can sign? Who's the next DC?

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
We traded for Jalen Ramsey for a fucking reason. It's to shut down WRs like Deebo Samuel. Fucking mind blowing that our DC is too smart to actually cover their top WR with our top CB.
There's a reason that everywhere that Morris has coached, the fanbase has been happy to see him go.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This team needs secondary help more than anything. 4 and 11 are liabilities.

What they really needs is a DC that know how to fucking use them instead of trying to show how clever he is. Goddamn Morris sucks.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
hahahhaha! how did we win 7 games?????

We played horrible teams that were falling apart and it always takes teams 8 or 9 games to figure out McVay.

Here is to the worst team in football. The Jets would beat our ass. I'm so very surprised that we didn't lose to Houston.

I still see 3 more wins to get 10 and a wild card and unless we play the Seahawks in the 1st round we will get Cornholed immediately!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I don't even wanna hear anything from McVay about "I need to do better". Or "I didn't put us in a position to succeed".

I'd rather he be brutally honest. "They came to play physical and we're not good enough to play that kind of game. We're a finesse team and we don't respond well to being pushed around".
EXACTLY.
I'm tired of his same bullshit scripted quotes. He always says they are gonna learn from it's...but they don't ever seem to.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice tough catch there Higbee , when it’s absolutely meaningless

fastcat

Pro Bowler
If you didn't know who Debo Samuels was before, you know tonight. He has been doing this for a few yrs to us. Looks like an HOFer lol

Hobgoblin

Rookie
At least Brady lost this week too in shit fashion.

That’s about all I got. This game was depressing.