MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm A big Stafford fan but we're not going to pretend that he hasn't thrown balls way too high and way too far behind receivers tonight are we?
nah he has been off.. but a long list of bad plays and mistakes to go all around

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good thing I won my fantasy game this week and my soccer team was on a bye but the USMNT won a huge game vs Mexico. Now where's that bourbon bottle at?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That D didn't show up last yr against this same team and lost the gane against the Bills when the O left the field with the lead.

The bills game was like week 3 ...who gives a crap about last year...why are we even discussing last year. Is there a vale point in there that you want toake but won't??? What's the point????

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Game over. What a joke. This is the first time that I can recall us just not being in the game at all with McVay, besides last week of course. We always kept it respectable, but the past two weeks have been absolutely brutal.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing, earlier this year Goff put up 338 yards and 3 TD's against these 49ers

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well I got to say. It looks like it wasn't the qb. The team falls apart when things go wrong. Our best guys bobble passes and drop key 3rd down throws. It happens a lot remember all the drops against Atlanta. The drop in the endzone town against Seattle. Tge missed field goal against Seattle. Over and over the players around the qb choke when things start out bad. Yes the qb and D gave them a 14 point lead. But nobody can step up shem the qb makes a play.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
31-7...let that sink in and it's not over. Kingpin quote "you lost to a club player what happened to that 280 average?"

Rams are Amish yet don't work or perform near their effort.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Fuck this fucking team. How many god damn times have we been embarrassed in prime time!!??

Ravens game, Dallas game, Titans game, This game…like….

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't even wanna hear anything from McVay about "I need to do better". Or "I didn't put us in a position to succeed".

I'd rather he be brutally honest. "They came to play physical and we're not good enough to play that kind of game. We're a finesse team and we don't respond well to being pushed around".

oldnotdead

Legend
Piss poor defensive execution = Piss poor defensive coaching. Time to fire Morris! They have the bye to go with someone else. Morris' defense makes me sick.