Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
There's no way on god's earth a team trades 3 1st round picks to move up and draft a tight end

Well Miami would have drafted who ?? I get it !! It sucks to me anytime the Niners get any kind of high rated player.Hopefully this puts them back a few years ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Miami would have drafted who ?? I get it !! It sucks to me anytime the Niners get any kind of high rated player.Hopefully this puts them back a few years ?
I really have no idea what you are saying here

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
So the 69ers take a RB with the #3 pick, after trading lots of capital to get him. I'm super excited.

Sure he will be frustrating to play against, but this guy is not going to be very good, mark my words.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whiner fans are pretty excited about the pick. A lot of them did not want Mac Jones. They're already planning a Superbowl party with Lance. Of course, this was the same group of fans that thought the NFL should give an exception to the Hall of Fame induction rules and let Jimmy GQ be inducted after a 5 game win streak in 2017. :alol:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
So the 69ers take a RB with the #3 pick, after trading lots of capital to get him. I'm super excited.

Sure he will be frustrating to play against, but this guy is not going to be very good, mark my words.
Crapondick 2.0 you say?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Yeah running through the Missouri Valley football Conference no less. I think the NFCW figures him out sooner rather than later. A healthy Jimmy G is more of a threat in terms of running an offense, tbh. They were going to bring in Watson and panicked. I'm hearing that this was strictly a Lynch pick. Not sure i'm buying that. Surely Shanahan must love Lance too. Right?

Good stuff.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The delusional whiner fans are at it again. Keep in mind this was the same kind of stuff they said about Jimmy GQ after the meaningless 5 game win streak back in 2017. Lance has yet to play a down in the NFL.

Mark my words, this kid is gonna be the second coming of Steve Young.

I love it.
dance.gif

My draft crush <3

Holy s**t what a f**king giant relief

**k yea!!! Told you mfs!!!! Best QB in the draft!!!

f**k yessssss

OMFG!!!!!

49ERS WON THIS DRAFT!!!

f**king A!!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Trey Lance is raw and is overrated as a passer. He'll get playing time once Grabapole gets hurt. Only then will 49ers fans come to the realization that their pick is gonna bust lol

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
A lot to give up for a rookie QB that has unknowns and risks attached to him. Especially for a team ready to win now. Even the best, NFL ready QB takes some time to adjust to NFL. That’s why Mac made some sense because he could play day 1 and be a QB manager. Lance Is more a LT play.

They really had bad luck with the Watson ordeal and then GB not willing to trade Rodgers. Either of those two would have made sense based on their roster. Rookie QB - huge dice roll. Fields would have been the better pick imho.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot to give up for a rookie QB that has unknowns and risks attached to him. Especially for a team ready to win now. Even the best, NFL ready QB takes some time to adjust to NFL. That’s why Mac made some sense because he could play day 1 and be a QB manager. Lance Is more a LT play.

They really had bad luck with the Watson ordeal and then GB not willing to trade Rodgers. Either of those two would have made sense based on their roster. Rookie QB - huge dice roll. Fields would have been the better pick imho.

Really ? LT play??

Funny thing I see is how there were rumors that they went from Mac Jones to Tre Lance.

I know Da Bear fans are happy.My friend walked in from Guarding as I was saying they were going to get a QB.Then the trade was happening as well to get Fields over Mac Jones.

I woke up today thinking how BelaCheat Owns Shanahan.Thinking back to when he lost after such CRAPPY play calling. NE wins agin with draft pick #15 Mac Jones. Didn’t give up Jack Crack to get him.

Go Rams.They are already built to go after a Running or rolling out QB in Wilson & Murray .Tre Lance is no better than them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Trey Lance is raw and is overrated as a passer. He'll get playing time once Grabapole gets hurt. Only then will 49ers fans come to the realization that their pick is gonna bust lol

LMAO - already dear in the headlights after being drafted.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Now that it appears GB might be willing to trade Rogers for the right price, they no longer have the draft capital for him. I love it!!:alol:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
They traded away their future for a guy who redshirted in the FCS where he played 1 season averaging 11 completions a game...his throws were often within 5 yards of the LOS or to wide open designed receivers because his team is a perennial powerhouse. He rarely ever hits a receiver in stride or goes through progressions.

I've always thought Lance was going to be a bust and now I can wholeheartedly root for him to suck. Thank you Niners for not taking Fields or Jones!!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
They traded away their future for a guy who redshirted in the FCS where he played 1 season averaging 11 completions a game...
This reminds me of our 1985 passing game (except for one game - ironically against SF...week 8 loss)

Psycho_X

Legend
Decided to go re-watch highlights of Lance and I still come away feeling like he looks like a lesser Tim Tebow. Lance is probably a better runner but Tebow was a better passer because he could at least lead his WRs and hit tight windows when he could just plant and throw without pressure. Idk, maybe I'm a homer but I think this is a big misstep by the Whiners.