Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to see them take one of those other two options. But it'll be Jones.

jap

Legend
What difference does it make? The Horns cannot really be legitimate champions unless they strive against and succeed over worthy opponents. Like one of our eminent members have stated, "Iron sharpens iron!" Let the '9ers, 'Hawks, and Cards get their guys to fit their respective offensive, defensive, & special teams philosophies as long as we are doing likewise. As long as we are filling player roles with appropriate personnel in a McSnead regime, we will always! be primetime NFL contenders.

I personally want to see Matthew fully unleashed in a Sean McVay offense ... because I never felt the NFL had truly caught up to our Leprechaun. His schemes were being held back by the limitations of key players. I wonder if any young QB, especially one who was introduced to the NFL in a Jeff Fisher-run organization, can be reasonably expected to grasp all the nuances of the offensive schemes of a trend setter like McVay. Sean seems like the type of head coach who knows he has to evolve to stay ahead of the gridiron pack. And I want a full return to the glory years of our Horns. The Day of the Leprechaun is about to burst into full sunlight!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seems like the majority of whiner fans think Jones will be the pick. I would not be surprised to see Jimmy GQ start the season. Let Jones see the game from a different prospective on the sideline. But will Jimmy GQ end up being replaced? Or injured again?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
"I'm told the work is done in Santa Clara. They have wrapped up their draft meetings officially. They're ready to make this pick, but it's in the hands of Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. They're probably not telling anybody. Nobody in that building knows and doesn't expect to know until Thursday. But the coaches broke down Mac Jones, Justin Fields and Trey Lance this week together in a neutral process. I'm told they've kept an open mind with Justin Fields and Trey Lance winning them over. They had a good process, but there's still a decent amount of buzz league-wide about Mac Jones."

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2941121-49ers-rumors-sf-ready-to-make-pick-between-mac-jones-justin-fields-or-lance

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly hope its Jones. The other 2 give the whiners another weapon (their running ability) that I would think complicates the defensive plan quiet a bit. And I think Jones has the lowest ceiling, perhaps close to the highest floor though.

Tano

Legend
Can’t believe it’s almost time to find all this out. Draft in a couple days. Schweet!!
And then a couple days of OTAs and then nothing for a couple months.

June and July is so fricken slow - good thing I like the warm weather and golfing even though I suck

A co-worker of mine I call him the Divining Rodney

His name is Rodney and his ball always finds the water

And back to our regular programming - sorry for the diversion lol

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Gawd. Lynch looks like he's in better shap...
Eddie Murphy Lol GIF by Amazon Prime Video

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was watching Bucky Brooks mock yesterday. He has the Niners taking Pitts at #3.When the Niners moved up I found it interesting that the Jets were locked in on the BYU QB.
I know it would be a shock,though Some say Pitts is the best player in the draft.I found the timing of the trade interesting when it happened & thought it was an awful lot to trade up for & who that 3rd QB would be ?
Mac Jones could have been had later in the draft imo.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Seems like the majority of whiner fans think Jones will be the pick. I would not be surprised to see Jimmy GQ start the season. Let Jones see the game from a different prospective on the sideline. But will Jimmy GQ end up being replaced? Or injured again?

Odds favor the later.