Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So who is their choice at QB?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fk the NFC West. Bastards...

Why is it that when the Rams, as an organization, finally pull their heads out of their asses the rest of the division can't bother to suck?!

Fuckers.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Big trade for both teams. Fins get 2 more first rounders and SF gets a shot at 2nd or 3rd best QB or WR or whatever the heck they wanted.

Psycho_X

Legend
Some are saying it’s not for a QB which would be crazy imo.

That would be crazy. Pitts maybe for a shocker twist? That would be annoying as hell to defense him and Kittle but stupid to mortgage future for. They just signed their huge contract for a LT so that doesn't seem likely. And while the couple top WRs are nice I'm not sure they warrant that much for. A weird trade if true.

Miami though, I don't know if Tua is the answer there but if he does become a good NFL QB they have gotten a god damn haul of draft picks to build a super team if their front office doesn't F it up. Exciting time to be a Dolphins fan.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Actually people are misquoting Schefter. He said it wasn’t for a specific QB they will take any of the ones available at #3.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Fk the NFC West. Bastards...

Why is it that when the Rams, as an organization, finally pull their heads out of their asses the rest of the division can't bother to suck?!

Fuckers.
That's exactly how I feel :LOL:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Big trade for both teams. Fins get 2 more first rounders and SF gets a shot at 2nd or 3rd best QB or WR or whatever the heck they wanted.
Fins front office giving Tua a year to prove himself and if not they have tons of trade ammo. If he succeeds they’re going to be building a monster roster. Great front office work.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It has to be for Justin Fields or Trey Lance. My guess would be Justin Fields. That's going to make their running game even harder to stop.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually people are misquoting Schefter. He said it wasn’t for a specific QB they will take any of the ones available at #3.

Makes sense. If Wilson or Lawrence doesn't go before that, why wouldn't you take either one? But I am betting they go #1 and #2.