Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah, dude is legit. Clausen was a pocket passer who had a relatively weak arm and limited mobility. Wilson has a rifle for an arm, great improvisational skills, and that Russell Wilson-esque feel for where his receivers are going to be while he scrambles. Kid reminds me of Aaron Rodgers, and I don't make that comparison lightly.
I just meant the picture of him. Wearing that headband, with the punchable face, just like Clausen

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or a bust. With rookie QBs, you never know (plus...list for me the quality QBs to come out of Ohio State).

Don't need skill players. A rookie QB deal means they get to keep the toys they already have for 2-5 more years.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Iron sharpens iron. We lose twice to them every year, anyway. Now maybe they are the ones who become overconfident and we steal some games :)

That is all true but why do the 49ers and the Pats get to play in a division where the opposition lays down for the better part of 20 years?

Screw that shit...

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Whoever the Whiners pick at that spot, I'm wishing him success in future seasons after he leaves that Santa Clara freak show.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Despite the thousand pages about our new QB, we all know that Stafford is about to win MVP of the Super Bowl! @jrry32 and I know this shyte!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm happy the 9ers won't have first round picks for awhile. And they traded what will likely be early first round picks completely out of the conference. This is a win for us ladies and gentlemen!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Starting to look to me like Snead started a trend in the NFL as far as trading 1sts goes. They are just not as valuable as everyone makes them out to be, especially for top ten (or even top 16) teams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The worst part of this deal is the Niner fans are all happy and cheering and partying over this move. I like it better when they are whiny and miserable.