Metal Heads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
^ plus :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20210219_225110431.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I've seen them and Deftones separately more than anyone else by far it's like Deftones 17 and Sevendust 16 or vice versa, it should have been tied in 2020, I think. :ROFLMAO:

View: https://youtu.be/2q0QvhlnxJw

Yeah, I have seen the Deftones more than any other band. Seen Sevendust a bunch too!! For me it's like Deftones 20, Sevendust 5, lol. It's a blowout!!

Also, my cousin went to high school with a couple dudes from Machine Head. I dig that band too.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
One of my all-time favorite albums... and yeah, Down was awesome live!
It's really fucking cool when you share that overall experience and agreement with another individual! That exact sentiment or something. :horns: NOLA is literally one of my top 10 albums EVER!

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@badnews here you go ROD bro. I found it. No clue what cellphone I had at that time it worked though. Verizon Cloud won't download right now but I got ya a screenshot, I took that!
Screenshot_20210220-142001~2.png

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@Faceplant Machine Head is unreal to me, live they play for 3 plus hours unless you caught them like I did back in the day on Ozzfest 23 minutes 3 songs.