Metal Heads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Honesty, I I had to again, NO repeat like dude we get it R-E-L-A-X, solid Aaron Rodgers # I have no fucking clue it doesn't matter(choice in women questionable I pull better I have for 2 decades) and person esp on Pat McAfee every Tuesday during the season. I could drink with AROD AND AD99 and ROD, too. This shit is EPIC and always will be. I air guitar soooooi much even at 40 going to Austin I should take yo electric guitar lessons. I saw this guy when I was 9? Chandler Ostrich Festival

View: https://youtu.be/CRA3VgO3Vz0

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
IMG_20201107_182642673.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@FaulkSF I'm not a Thread Winner dude, just an honest guy, live ROD and our Rams. ROD is the Thread Winner-WE ALL contribute-Facts. I still greatly appreciate it I do. Salute!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

He certainly has an interesting "scream" voice. I have no clue what he was saying the whole time because of what I assume it's his accent. All things considered I would put that on my mix as an above average filler song.