MEDIA FALLOUT: Rams run all over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's flipping and flapping all around his face mask as he runs and moves. That would distract the heck out of me. LOL

Probably why Hill can't be bothered to turn his MFing head and look for the ball.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Peters is 26 years old. He is who he is and he isn't going to change at this point. This reminds me of the people who whined about Owens trash talk. Is it annoying? Sure. Does it make him a liability sometimes? Sure. Is it ever going to change? Hell no. Just learn to live with it.

And I know Peters isn't a HOFer like Owens, just using him as an example since he was my favourite player as a kid.
You must be a young cat, bc at 32 i am nowhere near the same person as i was at 26. Depends on the personality, but 26 is still very young.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find ZERO entertainment value in hearing people jaw jack, trash talk and gloat at each other. I don't understand how people like this have shows. Clearly the media gods have determined that this is what the audience wants because there are so many of these people on TV nowadays. I must be in the minority

I do, however, enjoy watching those KTFO videos of cocky people being knocked out. That's entertaining to me. (y)
Congrats?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Peters is 26 years old. He is who he is and he isn't going to change at this point. This reminds me of the people who whined about Owens trash talk. Is it annoying? Sure. Does it make him a liability sometimes? Sure. Is it ever going to change? Hell no. Just learn to live with it.

And I know Peters isn't a HOFer like Owens, just using him as an example since he was my favourite player as a kid.
Maybe so, but that’s not set in stone. Marshall Faulk was considered to be somewhat of a selfish “me” player in his first five years. But the Faulk that the Rams got was a team-first player all the way.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I find ZERO entertainment value in hearing people jaw jack, trash talk and gloat at each other. I don't understand how people like this have shows. Clearly the media gods have determined that this is what the audience wants because there are so many of these people on TV nowadays. I must be in the minority

I do, however, enjoy watching those KTFO videos of cocky people being knocked out. That's entertaining to me. (y)
We can thank Jerry Springer for this shit. LOL

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love it! Eat those words!! Bucky took the Cowboys last week too!! What a change of attitudes a good old fashion beating brings!!

What I don't like, though, is those maroons pickin us @ New Orleans. Leave us alone, pick against us, let everyone be shocked by the outcome.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Props to Jason Whitlock for owning up for his wrong prediction.

That yes. However Rams be like...

1bb3053b7a30720932844160181bc7479d474a9fa3a2a11ab0b01f6e5201fbbc.jpg

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I heard about that. Can you tell there’s some pretty damn good team chemistry with these Rams? I also loved watching Suh and Donald interacting. So fun to watch this team.

I especially like how Goff and McVay are together. Did you notice that after Goff ran for that first down McVay yelled something to him. Goff took the ball and flipped it right at him while cracking a huge smile. I imagine McVay yelled "Whoa, Jarred Vick over here!"

dang

Legend
I've never seen this show or this Whitlock clown ever. I do respect Bucky Brooks but I will stay away from this show based on this clip. Not very informed panel as a whole.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not that I’m a big Shannon Sharpe fan by any means, but i found it interesting that he noticed something I actually noticed, 1st quarter @ 7:52 mark, Dallas hands off to Zeke an Dante Fowler absolutely destroys him

Reminded me of how Aneas Williams used to bitch slap Terrel Owens early in the game pretty much eliminating his presence

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I especially like how Goff and McVay are together. Did you notice that after Goff ran for that first down McVay yelled something to him. Goff took the ball and flipped it right at him while cracking a huge smile. I imagine McVay yelled "Whoa, Jarred Vick over here!"
McVay actually said something like “that’s motherfucking right”. Check it out. I was reeling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Props to Jason Whitlock for owning up for his wrong prediction.
I just watched this 3 times in a row, I enjoyed it so much. A humbled Jason Whitlock is a rare sight! He now declares "The Saints don't have a chance."

I agree, Jason.