MEDIA FALLOUT: Rams run all over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh, I don't like giving them bulletin board material. The Rams had quite a bit, and they were damn sure to call those people out when they won, there's no need to give them extra motivation.

That interview was after the saints game in the locker room.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That interview was after the saints game in the locker room.

Yeah, that is from earlier in the season....oddly prophetic though, wouldn't ya say?? :)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any of you ever talk crap about the bully in the other classroom and he find out about it and say he's going to kick your behind? You know it's coming, the confrontation, it's very distracting. These are grown men now, but, Peters is one of the scariest "likes to fight" guys in the NFL. Almost like Dennis Rodman. He just gets under your skin. He brings a distracting swag to the table. He feels he was completely disrespected by the Saints and wants this win maybe more than any game in his life. His teammates know this too and do not want to be the one to let him down. This will be the most intense game we have seen in a long time. The Rams are ready for a fight, want to fight and are the bully, just ask the Cowboys. And, they will gladly meet you at the front of your house on the sidewalk until you come out from behind the screen door with your family watching.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peter Schraeger on gmfb talked about how the Rams were fully aware of the media soundly aware of the media all picking the Cowboys and used that us against the world emotion. Should be able to do it again this week.

Tano

Legend
Hey everybody raise your (free) hand if you have a raging schadenboner like I do watching Skip make excuses for his team ... lol
Someone please send screen shots of Aaron Donald being mugged from behind with no calls made to Skip

Plus the one that he is whining about in the grasp - that should have been a penalty on the Cowboys anyway for holding up a player.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Someone please send screen shots of Aaron Donald being mugged from behind with no calls made to Skip

Plus the one that he is whining about in the grasp - that should have been a penalty on the Cowboys anyway for holding up a player.

Yeah, someone was quoted as saying something that AD was tackled more than the Rams RB's.

As for the in-the-grasp thing, I don't see how Skip can complain. You can't just grab a player and hold him up and then let him go when you feel he's ready ...

I'm also laughing about Skip's complaints about Jason Garrett, blaming him for the loss. Newflash, Skippy - this was not a game won or lost on coaching ... this game was lost because on both sides of the ball, the Rams PHYSICALLY DOMINATED your Cowboy. DOMINATED.

Tano

Legend
Yeah, someone was quoted as saying something that AD was tackled more than the Rams RB's.

As for the in-the-grasp thing, I don't see how Skip can complain. You can't just grab a player and hold him up and then let him go when you feel he's ready ...

I'm also laughing about Skip's complaints about Jason Garrett, blaming him for the loss. Newflash, Skippy - this was not a game won or lost on coaching ... this game was lost because on both sides of the ball, the Rams PHYSICALLY DOMINATED your Cowboy. DOMINATED.
The way the Rams played, we should have blown out the Cowboys. Only disagreement I sometimes have with Mcvay on offense is his play calling when they get in the red zone. He tends to overthink things and goes away with what is working.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Skip better calm down before has has an aneurysm.

Dak can carry that team eh? He kept it close eh? He went 1-10 on third down. When Goff had a game like that against the Bears, he was finished, cant carry the team, can't beat a great defense, etc.

Suck a nut Skip Bayless.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ugh, I don't like giving them bulletin board material. The Rams had quite a bit, and they were damn sure to call those people out when they won, there's no need to give them extra motivation.

I don't want to see it. This has trouble written all over it, especially if he gets beat a few times and the Saints and their coaches rub it in. I envision game changing unsportsmanlike conduct on Peters' part. I'm worried that his temper is what ends up the deciding factor in a Rams lose.

Shoulda used blue font whoops. But yeah he's a real We Not Me dude, a player fans and their families can be proud of. :whistle:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

One of the media types (forget who) quipped right after the game that Donald was tackled more than the Rams' running backs. :ROFLMAO:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
One of the media types (forget who) quipped right after the game that Donald was tackled more than the Rams' running backs. :ROFLMAO:
That is a no brainer. Nobody keeps AD out of the back field as much as Dallas did without tackling him. I dont have to see it. I know it.