MEDIA FALLOUT: Rams run all over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Big talker Peters is.
Let's see him at least perform as an average player on the field first.

He has but he has also been really bad too. That interview is from after the saints game FYI not after the cowboys game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah had to put that up again because of the absurdity of his take. He's going to have a hell of a time splainin himself this week lol can't wait.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
He has but he has also been really bad too. That interview is from after the saints game FYI not after the cowboys game.

Yepper. I know it was from the last Saints game.
Problem is Peters has NOT played well enough, not even close. And he's a personal foul waiting to happen on every play. He's selfish and it might cost us a game.

Dude needs to just flippin concentrate on playing football each and every play and concentrate on what his assignment is during each play.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Oh and way off topic but I have to say it. Troy Hill drives me crazy when he doesn't put his mouth piece in during plays. Have you noticed? It's flipping and flapping all around his face mask as he runs and moves. That would distract the heck out of me. LOL

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Has the wambulance picked up skip balless yet? Does he know that if his aunt had balls she would be his uncle? Dude is totally clueless I dont know how Shannon Sharpe can refrain from choking the life out of that fucker every day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh and way off topic but I have to say it. Troy Hill drives me crazy when he doesn't put his mouth piece in during plays. Have you noticed? It's flipping and flapping all around his face mask as he runs and moves. That would distract the heck out of me. LOL
I noticed a couple times someone throwing what appeared to be a mouth piece on the ground. I wonder if that was him and he simply doesn’t like them. Are they a required safety item?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
After Goff's 11-yard run, veteran left tackle Andrew Whitworth, who had a monster game, told the quarterback, "Look at you, you little athlete."

I would give anything to hear Goff and Whitworth's conversations all game long.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
After Goff's 11-yard run, veteran left tackle Andrew Whitworth, who had a monster game, told the quarterback, "Look at you, you little athlete."

I would give anything to hear Goff and Whitworth's conversations all game long.
I heard about that. Can you tell there’s some pretty damn good team chemistry with these Rams? I also loved watching Suh and Donald interacting. So fun to watch this team.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Yepper. I know it was from the last Saints game.
Problem is Peters has NOT played well enough, not even close. And he's a personal foul waiting to happen on every play. He's selfish and it might cost us a game.

Dude needs to just flippin concentrate on playing football each and every play and concentrate on what his assignment is during each play.

Peters is 26 years old. He is who he is and he isn't going to change at this point. This reminds me of the people who whined about Owens trash talk. Is it annoying? Sure. Does it make him a liability sometimes? Sure. Is it ever going to change? Hell no. Just learn to live with it.

And I know Peters isn't a HOFer like Owens, just using him as an example since he was my favourite player as a kid.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

There are over emotional fans that kept their crap together better than Skip.

Skip just needs a good, cleansing cry and a bowl of soup...maybe a nice Creamy Tomato Bisque with a sprinkling of garlic croutons...

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I cant watch this guy. Bayless kept interrupting or saying how wrong sharp was on chargers. Just constantly deflecting. Would admit his team got beat fair and square. What a fucking child. No way could I sit thru more than a couple of minutes. Dont Luke listening to Sharpe either. Listening to these 2 is like fingernails on a chalk board. Aaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

jjab360

Legend
I didn't really listen to the media much prior to the game, but it's hilarious watching how terribly all those videos aged. Media still refused to give the Rams their credit even after going 13-3, I love it.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...

I find ZERO entertainment value in hearing people jaw jack, trash talk and gloat at each other. I don't understand how people like this have shows. Clearly the media gods have determined that this is what the audience wants because there are so many of these people on TV nowadays. I must be in the minority

I do, however, enjoy watching those KTFO videos of cocky people being knocked out. That's entertaining to me. (y)

jjab360

Legend
I find ZERO entertainment value in hearing people jaw jack, trash talk and gloat at each other. I don't understand how people like this have shows. Clearly the media gods have determined that this is what the audience wants because there are so many of these people on TV nowadays. I must be in the minority

I do, however, enjoy watching those KTFO videos of cocky people being knocked out. That's entertaining to me. (y)
That's how it is in America today. Whoever can troll the most people will become the most popular. Works in sportscasting and even works in politics.

TexasRam

Legend
Peter Shrager of good morning football said Mcvay played clips of GMFB cast all predicting the cowboys to win and other media talking heads predicting the cowboys to run it down our throats.

Apparently Mcvay challenges the entire team with these clips.

I wish i had the video of shrager.

Mcvay fired up the troops!!