MEDIA FALLOUT: Rams run all over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Where's @johneric8 ? Fast forward this video to about 4:55 or so. Skip admits that the coaching staff failed to motivate the team.

Where's the "they always play hard" crap now? I didn't see them out there playing harder for Garrett than any team had ever played for any other coach in the history of sports (not exactly your claim, but just as valid as "not a lot" of playoff success).

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Where's @johneric8 ? Fast forward this video to about 4:55 or so. Skip admits that the coaching staff failed to motivate the team.

Where's the "they always play hard" crap now? I didn't see them out there playing harder for Garrett than any team had ever played for any other coach in the history of sports (not exactly your claim, but just as valid as "not a lot" of playoff success).
Yeah...he gone

The agony of defeat got the best of him, and the absolute thorough ass whooping by both Rams lines was just too much for him to bear

Cheers John!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kay Adams just earned being called the big "C" with that take. What a Ram hater. She's dissed the Rams every show this season.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Kay Adams just earned being called the big "C" with that take. What a Ram hater. She's dissed the Rams every show this season.

She used to work for the Rams in St. Louis under Georgia. You know the cheap at the time organization probably showed itself. Must have bad memories. Can't blame her. I hate Georgia, cheap bitch.
She used to be a Pats reporter and they are first class. So she is fond of them.
I will happily break her heart when we crush the pats.
I kinda like Kay though.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Think about it, there are four of them and four possible Superbowl combination. I'm sure it was decided that each of them had to support a different matchup. Everyone knows that Peter wanted Rams/Chiefs since forever so only one of the remaining three could chose the Rams. With that being said, she probably didn't want the Rams anyways lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is that dipshit still trying to justify the the cowgirls being a better team than the Rams by bringing up the past? I wonder if he still believes in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. Cause he certainly isnt living in the real world.

He's looking for any excuse other than the truth. This conveniently allows him to excuse it and cite previous big games by Dallas' defense.

I like this whole thing going on right now btw, the "leaks" of the Rams having tells of the Dallas linemen. Why? It's like psychological warfare against the Saints. Are they nuking their stances and tendencies right now? Are they relaxing and thinking "Oh THAT's why these guys are on a roll" only to find out otherwise on Sunday? Is McVay executing a subtle media gameplan through Sully & Blythe to submarine what is going on with his OL? Probably no to all those questions but it's fun to consider. :p

Last edited: