McVay’s future as Rams HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What'd be say?
Nothing that he hasn't said in any other postgame presser. Not sure what others heard but I've listened to every one of these and he just answered the questions about his future the way he keeps doing it.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Not that he cares in the least but if McVay does in deed leave because he doesn't want to "rebuild" then I'd lose a lot of respect for him. He did win us a Lombardi and so has great status with us Rams fans. But the roster is the way it is in large part due to his input on building it and winning that trophy. Stick with it and show us what you have Sean.

That's a Florio narrative complete bull shit from a bull shit artist

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
IMO the way he was in the presser he is at least thinking about leaving but really he is gone.

Who gets asked that question today?

I hate the cat and mouse with our future.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Mcvay isn't a quitter I'd believe more that he wants to start a family. He needs to be all in that's the type guy he is and his all in borders on insanity so it's either football or a family I'm not sure he could do both not for any other reason than how much the Mcvays value family turn factor in his grandfather passing and maybe he wants to start sooner than later to extend that lineage.

Having said that maybe he just needs time to decompress the season was a complete nightmare his grandfather passed he was newly married got 10 minutes to process just the marriage with a short off-season and then the Ukrainian war is also in his house daily more than most as obviously his wife family etc so lot going on there I don't think it's solely TV position related if at all.

TXRams86

The Infamous
IMO the way he was in the presser he is at least thinking about leaving but really he is gone.

Who gets asked that question today?

I hate the cat and mouse with our future.
I've had the utmost respect for McVay but this cryptic shit is bullshit. Organization signs him and Snead to big extensions and he pulls this immediately following the season. If he ever wants to cement himself as one of the greats, this isn't the way to do it. He should talk to his buddy Shanny about the dark times, he's seen his fair share of them and hasn't hung 'em up yet.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I had to ask about Asshole Face and what that meant so I must not have that darkness inside of me.

Not saying I shouldn't though.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
McVay has to act like this. Negotiations.
Negotiations for what? He just literally signed an extension this past year. This is the part that bothers me with him weighing whether to call it quits. I personally view this as a coward ass move if he does this. Not only would this possibly fuck us over with AD but possibly Stafford as well.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Dear Sean,

We went through this last year and you signed a huge extension making us feel like we don't need to think about this for at least a while.

This year you are doing the same.

Please tell us how loyal you are to our team or move on NOW.

No one wants to question their team mates loyalty.

You should know that better than ANYONE.

Signed,

Rams Nation.....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Must be the whole LA vibe.....always drama. Will McVay, AD, Stafford retire??? Stay tuned!!!

What other team has this much drama after winning a fucking Superbowl???

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not that he cares in the least but if McVay does in deed leave because he doesn't want to "rebuild" then I'd lose a lot of respect for him. He did win us a Lombardi and so has great status with us Rams fans. But the roster is the way it is in large part due to his input on building it and winning that trophy. Stick with it and show us what you have Sean.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. Don't just bug out when the going gets tough. Work your way through the problems and get the Rams back to winning status. If he stayed one more year but got us back into the playoffs at least, I'd take a much more charitable view, but right now it's difficult not to believe that, should he go, the adversity the team has faced is part of the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.