McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Name him? That's a near-impossible question to specifically respond to. The question could come from many different coaches. The entire NFL knows that McVay is going to be HD passing at all times with a dinky sprinkle of run plays. Making our opponent's week of preparation easy for them at all times.

I just answer your question my way....

I prefer an HC who actually has enough brainpower & enough self-control to realize that in order to win the ring he has to develop a running game from the beginning of OTA's, prepare to have more than enough RB's to run it due to numerous injuries that take place in this position & an OL that knows how to effectively run block. HC that will use it & keep it well greased helping the OL work out the run game operation throughout the 17 games. The OL operation takes time & actually use.

Having a primarily passing offense depending on wide receivers as the main producers will get you the type of team the Ram have had now since the beginning of 2019.

A good blending of running and passing with the primary design being "run the ball".
How much more do you think we would run the ball if Akers was healthy? I'm sure the injury and the fact that the OL is better at pass blocking than run blocking is affecting play-calling.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Real simple offense for McVay:
Run the ball take your five yards, move the pocket, use PA.

Tell Morris:
Match offensive sets, mix coverage, stop 5-10 yards off of receivers on 3rd and long.

I'm leaving this here for y'all:
IMG_7638.jpg

Name
SparkleStick
Anyone who suggests he get fired don't know what the fuck they're talking about and just saying shit just to say it. Those same people are retarded as hell to even come up with that idea.

oldnotdead

Legend
You can appreciate McVay and all that he's brought to the Rams. But you don't have to be blind to his faults either. He's in no danger of getting fired. Morris on the other hand could unless he can prove he knows more than sit back and wait for the offense to make a mistake. He needs to learn that defenses have a lot to do with those mistakes.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't want any other coach than McVay. Yes he has his warts but he's young as hell for a HC, a top one at that. After all the shitty coaches we had before (exception for Vermeil), I will never truly take that for granted. Hi Scott Linehan!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He was fired from the browns. Whether you don't want to admit it or do, he was fired from the browns. Stop tryna argue whenever someone tries to disagree with you.
Oh, boy.

The team that fired him.
The organization that fired him.

Moved to Baltimore.

The current Browns don’t regret firing him because he never worked for them.

Name
SparkleStick
Oh, boy.

The team that fired him.
The organization that fired him.

Moved to Baltimore.

The current Browns don’t regret firing him because he never worked for them.
I know what you're saying. Fuck all that. It was a part of browns history. He was fired by the browns either way.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He got fired from the browns though?
Ravens. Team officially became the Ravens Feb 8 1996, BB was fired a week later and Marchibroda was named his replacement
Browns didnt field a team again until 1999

Name
SparkleStick
Ravens. Team officially became the Ravens Feb 8 1996, BB was fired a week later and Marchibroda was named his replacement
Browns didnt field a team again until 1999
Nah. I don't care what you say. He was head coach of the browns and was fired as head coach of the browns. You can say ravens all you want but it is what it is.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The cap will be going back up next year. I wouldn't panic on the money front quite yet...

That $$ should be prioritized towards keeping the OL intact. Once again, the defense will lack depth unless this year’s rookie class can make some strides.

And then there’s the possibility of re-signing SJD. If they can pull that off it would be big.

Speeps

Starter
I love Sean McVay and I would not want any other coach for this team. With that said, he's not perfect. I don't agree with his decision to be as unbalanced as we are with the run/pass ratio, I question our stubbornness for sticking to 11 personnel and not incorporating more packages, considering the decision to load up on wide receivers in the off-season, and I also question our toughness and physicality as a football team. But those are my only faults with him. He's sharp, he has reshaped our culture and helped elevate a desolate football organization into a routine contender.

Sean's only 35 and he has a long bright career ahead of him. I'm sure he'll adapt and evolve over time. I would love for him to be here for the next 30 years as long as he keeps producing the way he has.

I do question whether him giving up playcalling would be beneficial for our team. I don't think he's disciplined and patient enough with his playcalling for the way defenses are playing us.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
So Bum Phillips coached for the Tennessee Titans?

And Bill Belichick coached for the Baltimore Ravens?

Good lord I really need to schedule that MRI. It is worse than I thought.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Defense, run, pass.
If we do that we go far.
Pass, pass some more and pass again. Run lite, soft defense. You get 3 losses. Sounds simple.
" thanks capt. Obvious" go rams.