McVay said he was suprised by all the cheering when the packers scored.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be curious to know when the last time a WS game was played on a Sunday in the same city an NFL team was playing, particularly a deciding game
Umm actually when the Rams was in stl and the cardinals was in the World Series. In either 2004 or 2011 can’t remeb the exact year

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I watched the highlights before posting the vid here for everyone to enjoy.

IMO the Packers fans may have outnumbered the Rams fans. The crowd noise after big plays was in favor of them for sure.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And boring. And, btw, who the freak cares? The Cowboys, Steelers and Packers, are national teams. That's just the way it is.
And I can't prove this, but everybody wearing a green jersey yesterday did not fly to LA. At least half, and probably more, are locals.

Well gosh I think maybe the players care. You think they like a home game where the crowd is just as loud for the other team?

I mean you are entitled to your opinion.. but "who the fuck cares" ? I don't think that's being realistic.

Ellard80

Legend
The freaking cheeseheads did NOT outnumber the Ram fans. That is ludacris.

I don't think they outnumbered the Rams fans.. but mean there were a lot of them, and at times they were an unusually loud presence. Does this occasionally happen elsewhere? Yeah from time to time.

But when I heard it being talked about on at least 5 different NFL shows.. never seen that before watching the NFL for 30 years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Check the video out.......if they didn't outnumber them they sure were louder. When the RB scored on that delayed hand off to get the Packers back in the game the place erupted.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check the video out.......if they didn't outnumber them they sure were louder. When the RB scored on that delayed hand off to get the Packers back in the game the place erupted.

I watched the whole fucking game.

Please.

They had a large # of fans there... but they did not outnumber the Ram fans. Did NOT happen, and it wasn't even close.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well gosh I think maybe the players care. You think they like a home game where the crowd is just as loud for the other team?

I mean you are entitled to your opinion.. but "who the freak cares" ? I don't think that's being realistic.

Losing the crowd noise when the defense is on the field is the bad thing IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I mean you are entitled to your opinion.. but "who the freak cares" ? I don't think that's being realistic.

Sorry double post.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I watched the whole freaking game.

Please.

They had a large # of fans there... but they did not outnumber the Ram fans. Did NOT happen, and it wasn't even close.

The crowd noise was louder for the Packers.

Maybe someone who was at the game can provide a little insight.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It fits certain members narrative. Its a shame, but they know who they are and they will always take shots at the LA fans. Not sure what the point is.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The crowd noise was louder for the Packers.

Maybe someone who was at the game can provide a little insight.

There were times when our Fans drowned out all other noise.

It was back and forth... the crowd noise did the same.

I heard much more Ram noise... and the RAM'S HOUSE scream sounded awesome blaring through my speakers.

Clips of the game are are not giving you the correct picture.

Ellard80

Legend
It fits certain members narrative. Its a shame, but they know who they are and they will always take shots at the LA fans. Not sure what the point is.....

If it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck - it's most likely a duck.

I personally have no "narrative" I don't care what city the team plays in. I want a good home environment

Heard a lot of NFL personalities talking about this on their shows. This isn't fabricated...

https://www.sbsun.com/2018/10/29/l-...coliseum-only-to-see-their-team-lose-to-rams/

https://thebiglead.com/2018/10/28/packers-fans-take-over-rams-stadium/

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All I'm saying is that it sounds louder from Packers fans.

So little of the crowd gets shown on TV these days it's hard to judge what the makeup of the crowd is on any given day.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck - it's most likely a duck.

I personally have no "narrative" I don't care what city the team plays in. I want a good home environment

Heard a lot of NFL personalities talking about this on their shows. This isn't fabricated...

https://www.sbsun.com/2018/10/29/l-...coliseum-only-to-see-their-team-lose-to-rams/

https://thebiglead.com/2018/10/28/packers-fans-take-over-rams-stadium/
I gives a fuck what the paid hacks have to say about the Rams crowd. I live in MD and can't do much but watch on TV, but again....whats the point of bitching about it?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well I think a lot of people might be a bit sensitive about this topic, for various valid reasons.
Myself included. It is what it is and its going to be ok. I have said all I am going to about it.

I spelled "disappointed" wrong in an earlier post on this thread and I can't fix it. That is the most disappointing thing here..

Last edited:

Ellard80

Legend
I gives a freak what the paid hacks have to say about the Rams crowd. I live in MD and can't do much but watch on TV, but again....whats the point of bitching about it?

If you got rid of "what's the point of bitching about it" about 85% of the interwebs would die instantly...

I really don't care much what the articles said - just making the point that this isn't something that got made up by some people on message boards.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
whats the point of bitching about it

Well... I suppose that, when I turn on my TV to see a home Rams game, I expect that the crowd will be predominantly Rams fans.

I don't like the sight of the opposing QB cheer leading for his fans to get pumped up in my team's stadium.

I don't like hearing "Go Pack Go" blaring through my speakers.

I want an environment like SEA... I want an environment that helps pump up the home team... my favorite team.

What's the point of bitching about it? Maybe it just feels good... because, it really isn't pleasant to watch on TV. Maybe there's a few fans here that own season tickets and will go to these games, instead of selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.