Matt Stafford Traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Blue Steel. You want some MFer?????
1616086304601.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@OldSchool and I are so stoked about Matty Stones! Thank God we aren't the shyte show in Chicago. I really can't wait to see Stafford kicking NFC West ASS! *strikes a pose.
I can't wait to see OS in his new #9 jersey. Eagerly awaiting the pics. :ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe his new avatar? Jack is getting old....
You get an inappropriate for a negative comment on Jack. Boom. :ROFLMAO:

But yes a Stafford avatar would be fantastic. :horns::cool::horns:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How dare you. Merlin is my spirit animal. Well him and Cat Stephens. :biggrin:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wolfy got word a trade to Detroit was in the works and was like Ok I'll accept the payout.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not trying to cause any Rams’ fans additional pain but if I am reading things correctly, including a couple of articles and Spotrac, there’s a reason the big QB-trade was not official until this morning.

There was a$2.5M roster bonus due Goff yesterday.

That’s on the Rams’ cap; and increased their 2021 dead-$ which is now $39M on Spotrac.

It’s a surprise to those of us who follow this stuff. Certainly would have been part of the trade agreement.

Believe this was raised earlier on the Forum with regard to Kroenke being OK paying an extra $2.5M; and I am fine with a Billionaire paying a couple extra Million ... that’s tip-$.

However, dead-cap impacts players on the Rams’ roster ... and I take that personally.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Nice so we keep pick 88. Thats big. 57 and 88 will be good players (y)
Maybe was also considered in regards to the Brockers trade. Or it was always the case and all assumed it was our pick.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yup, called it that Wolf would give up 9 to Stafford. Not really a tough call to make, but I pretty much knew he'd keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.