Matt Stafford Traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well, I wouldn't be out of the QB market in their shoes either. But even if you were, you wouldn't say so. You're going to want that trade leverage.

Goff to Chicago for Nick Foles ? Who knows who will be the starting QB For Da Bears.Foles beat NE ,Goff lost in The SuperBowl. The drafting of Goff put Foles on the street.Just will be interesting seeing them face each other twice in 2021 if things stay the same.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff to Chicago for Nick Foles ? Who knows who will be the starting QB For Da Bears.Foles beat NE ,Goff lost in The SuperBowl. The drafting of Goff put Foles on the street.Just will be interesting seeing them face each other twice in 2021 if things stay the same.

Would be a little silly for Detroit to trade a vastly superior QB to a rival that desperately needs one.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Would be a little silly for Detroit to trade a vastly superior QB to a rival that desperately needs one.

If course. Totally silly , but they still might compete against each other
Twice in 2021. It’s a team sport,but

I w

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey ... Less than ten minutes until they can announce something that is long done!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That’s a good watch. We are going to LOVE Matt Stafford around here.
I've watched it a few times. He's absolutely the perfect guy got out Franchise and absolutely perfect QB for McVay. Ite gonna be run!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not gonna lie been worried something would happen to offtrack this trade. Hope the physicals are done and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.