Matt Stafford Traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
*Pulls old guy card out......

What the frig is periscope? Operation Petticoat term?

Periscope is the streaming platform that the Rams used for livestreams. Twitter bought them out last year and are rolling Periscope into their platform. Rams have to find a new platform to livestream now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Periscope is the streaming platform that the Rams used for livestreams. Twitter bought them out last year and are rolling Periscope into their platform. Rams have to find a new platform to livestream now.
Do I need Netscape to use it?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They streamed on Periscope simultaneously with Twitter just yesterday.

Right... as part of the transition. Seems like they’ll just migrate to Twitter. But Periscope goes dark end of this month.

btfd16

Rookie
Right... as part of the transition. Seems like they’ll just migrate to Twitter. But Periscope goes dark end of this month.
Got it, but I was just trying to figure out why they didn't do the Stafford presser the same way. Or at all.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
They need to get an extension done. Not a fan of only having Stafford for two years (unless he wins a SB one of them - then who cares).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
*Pulls old guy card out......

What the frig is periscope? Operation Petticoat term?

It's what we look at you through as our torpedoes slam into you broadside to send your skimmer ass to the bottom of the ocean. :LOL::biggrin:

1616182781790.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wait was there ever any doubt by anyone?
Lol, right?
Wolford's choices:
1) Give up #9 and find another number that will work for him
2) Keep the #9 and find another team that will sign him since he'll be a free agent

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Or it's the last thing a Captain see's from the bridge after launching a nuclear ASROC that vaporizes a square mile of water....

YQZDaLM.gif

You guys need nukes because you can't find us. The Nuke Laloosh's of naval warfare :LOL:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
With our towed sonar array, you underwater pukes were loud as hell and easy to track, like any Soviet sub...ha!

No way - you were probably hearing the Soviet subs and mis-classified them as one of us. They sound like two skeletons fucking in a metal trash can!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way - you were probably hearing the Soviet subs and mis-classified them as one of us. They sound like two skeletons fucking in a metal trash can!
Naw, you guys were always tapping something metal that we c ould hear, LIKE your were unhearable....or maybe it was those loud assed nuclear engines cavitating like a MOFO?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Naw, you guys were always tapping something metal that we c ould hear, LIKE your were unhearable....or maybe it was those loud assed nuclear engines cavitating like a MOFO?

Well, we did have a few machinist mates who were fuck-ups, but once they hit the rack we were quieter than outer space and more invisible than Jared Cook's chances at being inducted into Canton someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.