Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the only identity we see in the trailer is that of Steven Grant , which is a little different version then in the comics , which my also explain the accent

I don't think we got to see the Marc Spector persona yet , or any of the others , no clue how many persona's Marc Spector will have , but every time he looks in the mirror , there are always two reflections looking back at him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Synopsis

Marvel Studios released the official synopsis for the upcoming Disney+ series Moon Knight, which begins streaming on March 30. This came alongside the debut of the show’s first full trailer.

The synopsis teases that Oscar Isaac’s hero will start off in the classic Steven Grant persona shown in the comics, which is one of numerous personalities through which Isaac’s Steven Grant navigates. As Steven and Marc realize that they exist within the same man, the complicated MCU newcomer will also have to face “a deadly mystery” involving ancient Egyptian gods:

“The series follows Steven Grant, a mild-mannered gift-shop employee, who becomes plagued with blackouts and memories of another life. Steven discovers he has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector. As Steven/Marc’s enemies converge upon them, they must navigate their complex identities while thrust into a deadly mystery among the powerful gods of Egypt.”

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Screenshot-20220120-224032-1.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Speaking of Moon Knight , you know , cause we were , :cool:

A few new imagines have come online from an upcoming issue of Empire Magazine

Moon Knight , the next in line of Marvel's stable of characters coming to Disney +

staring Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke

I'm actually glad their doing this character as a TV show and not a movie , this is a very complex character , and to tell his story in a 2 hour movie would be impossible

and I'm not even going to try and explain him , he has a multiple personality disorder , so he takes on several personalities , I have no clue how many different personalities we'll see in this show , ,

as two of his personalities were mentioned in the trailer , Steven Grant and Marc Spector , and now we get confirmation of a third personality from a photo of Mr Knight , from the Empire Magazine article

he has a couple other personalities as well , we'll see if they show up in the show as well

Moon Knight gets his powers from the Egyptian moon god Khonshu

but other than that , I'm not even going to try and explain this character , very complex , also deal mental illness ,

but he is one of Marvel's darker , more violent characters , so we'll see just how far Marvel and Disney + are going to push things

but according to Kevin Feige himself

Marvel’s Moon Knight Is ‘Brutal’, Says Kevin Feige: ‘We’re Not Pulling Back’

There’s a harder edge to Moon Knight – aka Steven Grant, aka Marc Spector – that Marvel boss Kevin Feige isn’t shying away from. “He’s brutal,” Feige tells Empire, citing the streaming service as a space to expand what an MCU story can be. “It’s been fun to work with Disney+ and see the boundaries shifting on what we’re able to do. There are moments [in the series] when Moon Knight is wailing on another character, and it is loud and brutal, and the knee-jerk reaction is, ‘We’re gonna pull back on this, right?’ No. We’re not pulling back. There’s a tonal shift. This is a different thing. This is Moon Knight.”

FLVSCo0X0AExrmC.jpg

empire-april-2022-subs-cover-mk.jpg

It’s not just Moon Knight’s bloodied fists that mark a departure for the MCU – for one, his power-set is linked to a bird-skulled Egyptian deity known as Khonshu. But it’s also a show that looks set to deal sensitively with its central character’s mental health condition. “It is risky,” admits Isaac. “He’s an obscure hero, and the things we’re dealing with are very different. But because it’s a limited series, rather than a movie, the pressure isn’t there to make sure the opening weekend is massive. We’re able to take more risks, to bring that experimental quality on a huge scale.” Still, from the launch of Iron Man, to the assembling of The Avengers, to the double-whammy of Infinity War and Endgame, something has become clear: when Marvel takes risks, they tend to succeed in a major way.

FLZkQ8dXsAMcVxP.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1vsc7YgDwo

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
a couple other SONY Spider-man news

Dakota Johnson has been cast as Madame Web , not sure whats going on with that casting as Madame Web is a elderly deaf and crippled woman unless Dakota Johnson plays Julia Carpenter , aka Spider-woman who Madame Web passes her powers on to when she is killed

but this is SONY , so I have no idea

also

Russell Crowe has joined the cast of another Spider-man spinoff movie , Kraven the Hunter staring Aaron Taylor-Johnson , no word on who Russell Crowe will be playing , this casting is a little surprising as Russell Crowe will also be showing up in this summers MCU movie , Thor , Love And Thunder , were it is believed Russell Crowe will be playing Zeus

Russell Crowe , doing a little Marvel doubling dipping

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
FMv19p9VkAQmPAn

mkp3.jpg

mkp1.jpg

Q729

Legend
Fuck. I thought it was going to be earlier in the month. Should've canceled D+ earlier...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A little Kraven news , it has already been announced that Russell Crowe has joined the cast

Fred Hechinger to play Chameleon

and now Oscar nominated actress Ariana DeBose to play voodoo priestess Calypso

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
still not sure how thats going to work

with the Marvel Netflixs coming to Disney Plus next week , I still wonder if they will now be canon , or will they do a soft reboot
It will be different. I read some where they may edit some of the marterial to make it more Disney family friendly.
I always read your updates, I am sure you’ll post something. BTW thanks for keeping us updated!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
FNgBM6aVQAEGxOl.jpeg

FNgBM7HVkAEAw4T-2.jpeg

FNgBHPNVkAcBbHi.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool 3 has found it's director , Shawn Levy , who was the director of Ryan Renolds in Free Guy

not sure how this is going to work with Disney

we do know that the Netflix shows are coming to Disney Plus , but it's not clear how they will fit into the MCU

but as of now , no word when , or if Deadpool will becoming to Disney Plus , and will be part of the MCU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7q60i_Lh_E

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
just a couple small MCU tidbits

Ms Marvel has been confirmed as the next Marvel show to debut on Disney Plus , no release date , but can expect it , late June or July , just a guess , After Moon Knight on March 30th , comes Obi Wan on May 25th , so Ms Marvel will probably come along shortly after that , with She-Hulk waiting in the wings

speaking of She-Hulk , thanks to some early merchandise , we get our first look at She-Hulk

She-Hulk.jpg

She-Hulk-Tatiana-Maslany-Avengers-1280x720.jpg

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
At the risk of navigating this thread into a territory that is frowned upon, it does seem that the Disney/MCU makes a point of celebrating certain cultural/ethnic/racial backstories while downplaying others.