Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
My wife and I just watched Moon Knight last night. What a good show. I loved it. Waiting for new episodes each week is going to be hard.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Moon Knights QR code

at about the 5 minute mark of Moon Knight , if you look on the wall , you will see a QR code

if you scan it , you'll be able to read Werewolf By Night #32

Moon Knights first apperance in the comics

I think you'll be able to read the comic for free for one week , sounds like each episode will have a new QR code hidden in the show somewhere , and each QR code will reveal another comic

5adce1b3-8b3b-4bb9-9a4a-a1a49e72acd1-moon-knight-qr-code-scene.jpg

E2aAkUSWEAY9HbY.jpg:small

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Moon Knights QR code

at about the 5 minute mark of Moon Knight , if you look on the wall , you will see a QR code

if you scan it , you'll be able to read Werewolf By Night #32

Moon Knights first apperance in the comics

I think you'll be able to read the comic for free for one week , sounds like each episode will have a new QR code hidden in the show somewhere , and each QR code will reveal another comic

5adce1b3-8b3b-4bb9-9a4a-a1a49e72acd1-moon-knight-qr-code-scene.jpg

E2aAkUSWEAY9HbY.jpg:small

That's pretty dope. MK is looking really good.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sydney Sweeney to Star Opposite Dakota Johnson in Madame Web

no word on who'll she'll play most guesses is she'll play Spider-Gwen , or Ghost Spider Gwen Stacy

but this is a SONY thing , along with Morbius and Kravin the Hunter , so who knows what the hell SONY is doing

Sidney Sweeney is smoking hot in ‘Euphoria’ I can’t wait to see here in spandex :woozy2:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
moon-knight-hippo-1.jpg

Angry Ram

Dr. Strange needed more multiverse.

It wasn't the movie I was expecting. Still trying to process it. Right now it's a 6.5/10.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I’ve been dreading Love and Thunder…

Jane Thor :prohibited:

The helmet :prohibited:

The uni :prohibited:

Endgame gave Tony and Steve the hero ending and made Thor a fat guy in his Mom’s basement.

This blows.

Killing Gorr in an epic battle may redeem the film from the joke, but I doubt that it will.

Thor is not a title, it is his fucking name.

It looks worse than I thought it would. Fuck.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Just got back from Dr strange. Boy was I disappointed. I loved the original Dr strange. This one just didn't do it for me. I feel the current MCU formula is just so tired. The cheesey one liners, the similar story arcs for main heros etc. It just feels soooo corporate.
Not to mention the heros and villains powers always seem to vary in every damn movie. In one movie Dr strange seems like a master of his powers, in this movie it seemed like he could barely get out of his own way.
I won't even mention how I feel about his hair and makeup. Lol

Angry Ram

Jane Thor :prohibited:

The helmet :prohibited:

The uni

Jane Foster Thor are straight from the comic series. Which was very successful. Jane Thor might also be a variant b/c the multiverse is very much a thing now. Jane's Mjolnir doesn't look like Earth 616 Mjolnir. It almost looks like the Casket of Ancient Winters that's been broken and glued together. That's why it didn't go to Chris Hemsworth Thor. Maybe, just my interpretation.

made Thor a fat guy in his Mom’s basement.

This is Thor's movie to redeem himself. Him being fat was a metaphor of all his losses throughout the MCU despite being the God of Thunder. He lost his mom, dad, brother, Heimdall, and half his people BEFORE Thanos. In Endgame he's a mess and even begs to wear the gauntlet to bring everyone back "just let me do something good, something meaningful" was his line. But he wasn't fit to do so. It wasn't for hahas. His story is actually kinda sad if you think about it.

Thor is not a title, it is his fucking name.

Both can be true. Odin blessed Mjolnir...whoever holds this hammer, shall he be worthy shall possess the power of Thor.

It looks worse than I thought it would. Fuck.

Millions disagree.

Angry Ram

Just got back from Dr strange. Boy was I disappointed. I loved the original Dr strange. This one just didn't do it for me. I feel the current MCU formula is just so tired. The cheesey one liners, the similar story arcs for main heros etc. It just feels soooo corporate.
Not to mention the heros and villains powers always seem to vary in every damn movie. In one movie Dr strange seems like a master of his powers, in this movie it seemed like he could barely get out of his own way.
I won't even mention how I feel about his hair and makeup. Lol

Well he literally dreamwalked a dead alternate version of himself for the first time pretty damn well.