Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I plan to watch Spiderman next week with my son. He lives in Fresno and works for UPS. I haven't spent much time with him because he's so busy this time of year. He loves Marvel and Spiderman has always been my favorite character since I was a kid. Never missed an episode with the comic books back then. I've heard mostly good things about this Spiderman movie. Can't wait.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
supposably , Bill Murrays character in Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania has been revealed ,

sounds like he will be playing

Krylar

who is that you say , ?

well.........

I have no idea

apparently , he is a character that has only appeared one time in the comics , The Incredible Hulk #156 , from 1972

I guess he's a character that lives in the microverse , or the Quantumverse

other then that don't know nothing about him

Krylar_Earth-616_from_Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_156_001.jpeg

Psycho_X

Legend
Saw Spider Man last week and didn't really post anything since it had already been gone over. But the more I think about it the more it annoys me how much of an idiot they made Dr. Strange in it. But I guess it is one of those movies you shouldn't think about too much lol.

I will say that getting more Dafoe was well worth it though. He is still the perfect Norma Osbourne and hope they find some weird way to bring him back. Also, made me want more of Garfield's SM... the scene saving MJ was a powerful shot. Maybe they can keep MCU Spider Man as Holland and have Garfield be Sonyverse Spider Man? Just a thought.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Spider Man last week and didn't really post anything since it had already been gone over. But the more I think about it the more it annoys me how much of an idiot they made Dr. Strange in it. But I guess it is one of those movies you shouldn't think about too much lol.

I will say that getting more Dafoe was well worth it though. He is still the perfect Norma Osbourne and hope they find some weird way to bring him back. Also, made me want more of Garfield's SM... the scene saving MJ was a powerful shot. Maybe they can keep MCU Spider Man as Holland and have Garfield be Sonyverse Spider Man? Just a thought.
I explained the scene to my girlfriend and the scene with Maguire saving Osbourne. She got all teary eyed in the theater while the end credits were running.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Laura Donnelly Joins Gael Garcia Bernal In Marvel’s Werewolf Halloween Special For Disney+

still not confirmed who their actually playing

it's believed that Gael Garcia Berna will be playing Werewolf By Night himself , Jack Russell and Laura Donnelly will be playing a vamipre called Nina Price

Werewolf by Night is being billed as a Halloween Special on Disney + , so I'm assuming it will be just one episode , but there characters will have ties with the upcoming Moon Knight TV show along with the new Blade movie

ww2.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I re-watched Eternals. This time in the comfort of my home w/o some douchebag snoring next to me.

It's really, really, really good. Makes more sense when you can actually HEAR what the actors are saying. Admittedly I did a lot of research and watched a bunch of ScreenCrush vids to bring me up to speed. Some parts that I mentioned earlier in this thread I still didn't like. But I guess that's the theme of the movie. Eternals wanting to be accepted as humans, but can't.

Also sets up a lot of stuff for the future. Where did Arishem and the remaining Eternals go? How will Eros and Pip fit in? Is Ego, Knowhere the same Celestials as Tiamut? Blade?

I'm booting it to 7.5/10 and top 15 in MCU movies.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
OK , not exactly MCU stuff

but............

first look at Batgirl !!!!!

I don't know much about it , when I first heard about it , I just figured it was going to be another one of those DC shows on the WB that I don't watch , but I guess it's going to be a HBO Max movie

what stood out to me was how close the costume resembles the old Batgirl costume from the 1960's Adam West Batman TV show

so ........

it at least caught my attention , so I might at least keep a curious eye out for futures updates

Leslie Grace as Batgirl/Barbara Gordon

For the third time in his career, Michael Keaton is stepping into the black boots of Batman.

J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James Gordon

Brendan Fraser as Garfield Lynns/Firefly

batgirl.jpg

cb73b03045fa35f33f121d11c7f20fbb.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The official trailer is gonna drop this Moonday during the game!!!
hopefully it will give us a release date

the latest rumors say it will release in late March

his costume actually forms around him , which is kind of cool I guess

as long as they do it different then Vemon

the glowing eyes have me curious

thats like a werewolf he's beating up in the bathroom , Werewolf By Night ?

Werewolf_by_Night_Vol_1_32%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone know when this drops ?

... looks cool.:sunglasses::thumbsup1:

View: https://youtu.be/TbG9SKN7bBA

:laugh4:

Nicholas Hammond is still my favorite Peter Parker, probably the most comic accurate of all of them

I was pretty young when that show was on , and don't really remember a whole lot

but................

I do remember the episode that had Joanna Cameron in it , she also was the one who played Isis , on the Saturday Morning Shazam / Isis hour , such a hottie , :love:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAcRg_6lcU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sPu8KCF2s

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gaspard-ulliel-french-actor-moon-143953127.html

Variety

Gaspard Ulliel, French Actor and ‘Moon Knight’ Star, Dies at 37 After Ski Accident​

Elsa Keslassy
Wed, January 19, 2022, 9:39 AM

eb8c2c4482541310d692773dab74b8b3

French actor Gaspard Ulliel, star of “It’s Only the End of the World” and Marvel’s upcoming “Moon Knight” series, has died following a ski accident in the French Alps on Wednesday, according to news agency AFP. He was 37.
The Cesar-winning actor was skiing in the Savoie region when he collided with another skier at an intersection between two slopes and suffered a serious brain trauma on Tuesday. He was transported by helicopter at a hospital in Grenoble. Local authorities have opened an investigation into the accident, according the AFP.

Ulliel was one of France’s best known actors and worked with critically acclaimed filmmakers in Europe and abroad. He began acting at the age of 12 with an uncredited role in the French TV movie “Une Femme En Blanc” (“A Woman in White”). In 2007, he took on his first major English-speaking role in Peter Webber’s “Hannibal Rising.” He delivered a powerful performance as the famous French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent in Bertrand Bonello’s “Saint Laurent,” which competed at Cannes. Ulliel, who was highly selective about the roles he chose, also starred in Xavier Dolan’s “It’s Only the End of The World” alongside Marion Cotillard, Léa Seydoux and Vincent Cassel; Jean-Pierre Jeunet’s “A Very Long Engagement”; as well as Bertrand Tavernier’s “La Princesse de Montpensier.” All three films also competed at Cannes. Ulliel worked with a few promising filmmakers, including Stéphanie Di Giusto who directed him in “The Dancer” with Lily Rose-Depp. Underscoring his international profile, Ulliel was cast as Midnight Man in Marvel’s highly anticipated “Moon Knight.”

Webber paid homage to the actor on Twitter, saying “Shocked and saddened to hear about the death of Gaspard Ulliel at such a young age in a skiing accident. I have such fond memories of working with him all those years ago on Hannibal Rising. Rest in peace, dear friend.”

View: https://twitter.com/PeterWebber/status/1483836257637736452?s=20

“Gaspard belonged to this new generation of actors who were making tomorrow’s French cinema. He knew how to select his roles and shaped his career which filled every promise,” said Thierry Fremaux, the director of the Cannes Film Festival. “Each appearance on the red carpet, from ‘La Princesse de Montpensier’ to ‘It’s Only The End of the World’ illustrated his presence, both discreet and full of kindness. He was equally brilliant and talented. He gave a lot and we’ll always remember him.”

The young actor, who was known to be elegant and friendly, won a flurry of laurels through his career including two Cesar awards, in 2005 with ” A Very Long Engagement” and in 2017 with “It’s Only The End of The World.” Ulliel was also a sought-after model: He was the face of the Chanel fragrance Bleu de Chanel and starred in a commercial directed by Martin Scorsese for the brand.

Contacted by Variety, the actor’s talent agent declined to comment. Ulliel is survived by his 6 year-old son Orso and his girlfriend Gaelle Petri, a French model and singer.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
well thats pretty sad , he plays midnight man in the show , I wonder if his character went get killed of in the show

:(