Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The last episode of Falcon and WS didn’t do it for me.

The suit was amazing. The story was too political for my likings. If you enjoyed it, happy for you. Now it’s onto Loki. Hoping its a good series.

I enjoyed the series, was watchable -- I preferred WandaVision as I prefer more of the SciFi than the espionage political stuff.

Really looking forward to the Loki series - looks really good , and Owen Wilson is one of my favourite actors.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I enjoyed the series, was watchable -- I preferred WandaVision as I prefer more of the SciFi than the espionage political stuff.

Really looking forward to the Loki series - looks really good , and Owen Wilson is one of my favourite actors.
Loki looks like a fun take on the MCU where Falcon & WS way more serious.

Q729

Legend
Would have worked real well for an intro to Disney+ MCU. June 11th is too far away waiting on Loki. At least Bad Batch is coming next week.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First look at Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan / Ms Marvel from the upcoming Disney Plus show coming later this year

I don't know much of anything about this version of Ms Marvel , other then she is a Muslim Pakistani-American teenager

were her parents and brother are more traditional Muslim Pakistan , as Kamala Khan has become a little more Americanized , and the conflicts this causes with her family

msmarvel7.jpg

msmarvel8.jpg

5cec67389001e.image.jpg

first look at Jeremy Renner in his , what their calling , comic accurate costume

E0KsTWcWUAcCep-.jpg

836739._SX400_QL80_TTD_.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Some new info on Ms Marvel

I'm learning as we , cause I don't know much about her either

in the comics she has stretchy powers like Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four

some how she got these powers when some strange mist covered the Earth that was created by the Inhumanes

confused smiley

but now in the MCU she'll have different powers , that gold bracelet she wears , in the comics it's just a family heirloom , but in the MCU , she finds the bracelet , and it gives her powers similar to the Green Lanterns from the DC comics

Psycho_X

Legend
I know Ms. Marvel just from the Marvel Avengers video game that came out last year lol. Always found stretchy powers to be kind of dumb but she's a spunky fun loving teenager so as long as the actress isn't annoying it should be ok. I guess she'll join Captain Marvel in that next film "The Marvels".

View: https://youtu.be/QdpxoFcdORI

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I know Ms. Marvel just from the Marvel Avengers video game that came out last year lol. Always found stretchy powers to be kind of dumb but she's a spunky fun loving teenager so as long as the actress isn't annoying it should be ok. I guess she'll join Captain Marvel in that next film "The Marvels".

View: https://youtu.be/QdpxoFcdORI

Stretchy Powers

yea , with a Fantastic Four movie in the works , but with Ms Marvel's TV show coming out first , I'm sure they didn't want to steal Reed Richards thunder

so they tweaked Ms Marvel a bit , I wonder if they'll tweak her in the comic books

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Aaron Taylor-Johnson cast as Kraven the Hunter

Sony’s Kraven The Hunter Movie Has Cast An MCU Alum As The Spider-Man Villain

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/25...-alum-spider-man-villain-aaron-taylor-johnson

Plenty of Spider-Man villains have been adapted for film over the last two decades, but one of the Web-Slinger’s most iconic villains who still hasn’t made the jump to the big screen yet is Sergei Kravinoff, a.k.a. Kraven the Hunter. However, that’s changing soon, because while there are no plans for Kraven to battle the costumed Peter Parker in a Spider-Man movie, he is leading his own feature in the Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters. Now we finally know who’s bringing Kraven to life: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, a.k.a. the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Quicksilver.

This casting news comes straight from Sony Pictures, making this Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s third superhero movie role. He first jumped into the genre as Dave Lizewski in the Kick-Ass movies, and then followed that up playing Pietro Maximoff, a.k.a. Quicksilver, in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now he’s taking center stage as Kraven the Hunter, who made his comic book debut in 1964’s The Amazing Spider-Man #15.

For those unfamiliar with Kraven the Hunter, he’s a big game hunter who was born into Russian aristocracy and is the half-brother of Dmitri Smerdyakov, a.k.a. The Chameleon. Kraven ingested a mystical serum that increased his strength and slowed down his aging, but after growing bored with defeating the world’s most dangerous animals with his bare hands, he set his sights on a different kind of prey: Spider-Man. Kraven has tangled with Spidey numerous times both on his own and as a member of the Sinister Six, and he was the central antagonist of the 1987 crossover event “Kraven’s Last Hunt.”

Kraven1.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Just saw Jaimie Alexander is returning as Lady Sif for new Thor movie after being mysteriously absent due to the actress having other obligations. Wonder how they'll spin that but I bet $100 she is Valkyrie's love interest after seeing Tessa Thompson say in an interview her first order of business in charge of New Asgard was finding a Queen.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just saw Jaimie Alexander is returning as Lady Sif for new Thor movie after being mysteriously absent due to the actress having other obligations. Wonder how they'll spin that but I bet $100 she is Valkyrie's love interest after seeing Tessa Thompson say in an interview her first order of business in charge of New Asgard was finding a Queen.

In the comics Sif is Thor's love interest -- I'd be disappointed annoyed if this is not the case in the MCU.

sifthor.png