Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
10 hours and 40min .. until Loki episode 3 !!

loki2.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
OK , not actually Marvel related

but...............

The Shazam Family............

ShazamSuit_marquee_60d0e7688414f1.30980145.jpg

TK42-RAM

Loki episode 3 was not very good IMO.

... it was a bit of a let down wasn't it? Focusing on setting up the relationship of Loki and the Enchantress -- special effects were good but without Owen Wilson it was a bit meh -- I was hoping for an additional scene at the end to save the day but no luck there either --hopefully gets back on track next week.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
so how many Infinity Stones did Loki pocket , I'm guessing he at least pocketed the Time Stone

Still not sure about Lady Loki / Enchantress

not sure what it is , she still seems like a disappointment , not sure if it's the actress , the acting , , the writing , or just what it is

lokiz2.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm loving the series, so far each one has been better than the last for me. Episode 4 and 5 are when things supposedly really take off, so no surprise they had a "slower" episode before hand. Still, plenty of great action scenes and I loved some of the less obvious little nods they did in this one.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
... it was a bit of a let down wasn't it? Focusing on setting up the relationship of Loki and the Enchantress -- special effects were good but without Owen Wilson it was a bit meh -- I was hoping for an additional scene at the end to save the day but no luck there either --hopefully gets back on track next week.

This was the up-hill climb on the roller coast before the 2nd half of the series come out. I bet next week we'll be screaming for...

c83659ad8bc3fbd95443a009db9a1a2e4b6d2507.gifv

TK42-RAM

so how many Infinity Stones did Loki pocket , I'm guessing he at least pocketed the Time Stone

Still not sure about Lady Loki / Enchantress

not sure what it is , she still seems like a disappointment , not sure if it's the actress , the acting , , the writing , or just what it is

lokiz2.jpg

He definitely pocketed the time stone -- hopefully he uses it to get out of the pickle he's in -- that or Mobius M Mobius comes to save the day...

mobius_m_mobius.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
He definitely pocketed the time stone -- hopefully he uses it to get out of the pickle he's in -- that or Mobius M Mobius comes to save the day...

View attachment 46086
judging from that promo for episode 4 , I'm guessing MMM or someone from the TVA comes and gets them

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New Shang Chi trailer debuts tonight during NBA Countdown

Last edited: