Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They dropping 2 episodes the first week?
I don't think so , probably just the one episode

Disney usually sends the first couple episodes out early to critics and selected Youtube channels , for early screenings , their not allowed to give their actual spoiler reviews yet , as there is still a review embargo in place , but they can give non spoiler first impressions

the first episode airs this Wednesday , instead of the usual Friday

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6N1aiIvQI&t=17s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKs2vELoBSI&t=45s

THIS ONE HAS SPOILERS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyaTRBumolo&t=29s

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Tenoch Huerta "rumored" to have been cast as Namor the Submariner in Black Panther II

I'll admit , this casting does surprise me

I've never heard of the guy

a Mexican actor , from well , Mexico

I never once once pictured Namor as Mexican / Spanish heritage , I always pictured him more of Asian heritage

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-black-panther-namor-cast-rumor/

tenoch_huerta_-_publicity_-_h_2019_.jpg

namor-hollywood-reporter.jpg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Tenoch Huerta "rumored" to have been cast as Namor the Submariner in Black Panther II

I'll admit , this casting does surprise me

I've never heard of the guy

a Mexican actor , from well , Mexico

I never once once pictured Namor as Mexican / Spanish heritage , I always pictured him more of Asian heritage

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-black-panther-namor-cast-rumor/

tenoch_huerta_-_publicity_-_h_2019_.jpg

namor-hollywood-reporter.jpg

Agreed.

submr20-splash.jpg

Interesting casting if true...

... not that it matters if the guy can act.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe Namur has had a Spanish accent all these years in the comic books
surprise GIF

bluecoconuts

Legend
Episode 1 of Loki was pretty fun, didn't really seem to indicate too much about where the story will be going, but I liked what they established and set up in this opening bit. Seemed to have a good balance of humour mixed in.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Episode 1 of Loki was pretty fun, didn't really seem to indicate too much about where the story will be going, but I liked what they established and set up in this opening bit. Seemed to have a good balance of humour mixed in.

Great first episode.

No magic to be found at the TVA ...

Has an Umbrella Academy vibe about it. Good fun.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No word on WandaVision , Falcon and the Winter Soldier

But they already confirmed there will be a season 2 of Loki

And it's believed to already be in production

Hawkeye and Ms Marvel have already finished filming and both will air later this year

She-Hulk and Moon Knight have already begun filming

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
194525343_309684680812642_3519415523957821676_n.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
As of right now , paul bettany 's contract with marvel is up

Same with Tom Holland , he is no longer under contract as of well

Obviously they'll be resigned at some point , you know tom Holland ain't going anywhere

bluecoconuts

Legend
Paul Bettany seemed to indicate he's not done yet in a little roundtable thing with the other MCU Disney+ characters, so his contract may be renewed already, or on path to be. Tom Holland is trickier with the Sony thing, but I'm assuming they'll keep him going because of the popularity of it. I'm sort of iffy on MCU Spider-Man to be honest, because they essentially just made him Miles Morales, but without his abilities, so it just makes me want Miles instead of Peter. I do like how Tom plays it though.

I think there's going to be a number of limited series that Disney+ does, they're doing the same with Star Wars (Obi-Wan is a limited series).. If they have a story to tell, they'll tell it. Wandavision and Falcon Captain America and the Winter Soldier both seem more like limited series stuff.

Wanda is back in Doctor Strange 2, and we know that DS2 is going to deal with the multiverse. They're making another Captain America movie with Sam, so both of the characters will be returning to the big screen to tell their next story.

Loki is supposedly the series that impacts the most in terms of Phase 4, and with what we're looking at with Doctor Strange 2, and the rumors about Spider-Man, I'm guessing that we're getting ready for another multiverse war with Phase 4. Loki being a multi season series would fit along with that story thread throughout the phase.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Paul Bettany seemed to indicate he's not done yet in a little roundtable thing with the other MCU Disney+ characters, so his contract may be renewed already, or on path to be. Tom Holland is trickier with the Sony thing, but I'm assuming they'll keep him going because of the popularity of it. I'm sort of iffy on MCU Spider-Man to be honest, because they essentially just made him Miles Morales, but without his abilities, so it just makes me want Miles instead of Peter. I do like how Tom plays it though.

I think there's going to be a number of limited series that Disney+ does, they're doing the same with Star Wars (Obi-Wan is a limited series).. If they have a story to tell, they'll tell it. Wandavision and Falcon Captain America and the Winter Soldier both seem more like limited series stuff.

Wanda is back in Doctor Strange 2, and we know that DS2 is going to deal with the multiverse. They're making another Captain America movie with Sam, so both of the characters will be returning to the big screen to tell their next story.

Loki is supposedly the series that impacts the most in terms of Phase 4, and with what we're looking at with Doctor Strange 2, and the rumors about Spider-Man, I'm guessing that we're getting ready for another multiverse war with Phase 4. Loki being a multi season series would fit along with that story thread throughout the phase.
I think Tom Hollands version of Peter Parker / Spider-man is the least accurate of the 3

yea , they basically took everything from the Miles Morales comics , except Miles Morales himself

I've totally disliked they way they made Spider-man so dependent on Tony Stark

that removed alot of the charm from Peter Parker for me , in the comics , Peter Parker really doesn't have much to do with Tony Stark

something none of the Spider-man movies ever really showcase , was just how smart Peter Parker is

the fact that Peter Parker could accomplish pretty much everything Tony Stark could , only difference is , Tony Stark is a billionaire , while Peter Parker barely had a buck and a quarter in his pocket

probably the least accurate Spider-man . but I do like Tom Holland , and I defiantly dont want to reset Spider-man again

am curious to see what SONY has planed for Spider-man now , With Venom II and Morbius , coming up soon , and the announcement with Kraven the Hunter with Aaron Tyler Johnson , it's also been announced that Olivia Wilde will be directing a female lead character movie for SONY , they haven't said who that character will be , but it's been rumored for a while it will be Spiderwoman

and we know Spider-man Far From home will be setting up the Sinister Six

Sony executive Sanford Panitch has indicated that Spider-Man: No Way Home will kick off a shared Marvel universe.

Speaking to Variety, Panitch, the president of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, appeared to confirm that "there is actually a plan" to connect Sony's Spider-Man Universe to the MCU, with Spider-Man 3 possibly opening the door for Peter Parker's alter-ego to swing between movies and tangle with different characters as part of a shared Marvel universe.

although with SONY , I take a wait and see attitude with them , they never seemed to really know what thier doing

but here is the interesting thing about a Spider Woman movie

because we know there is a Secret Invasion TV show coming up on Disney Plus with Nick Fury

well in the comic book , Jessica Drew / Spider Woman was a major player , one of THEE major players in that story arc

so I'll be curious if a Disney Plus TV show spins off into a SONY movie

secret-invasion-3-leinil-yu-spider-woman-variant-1-50-marvel-comic-book-5631-p.jpg

here is something to ponder , we do know that Emilia Clarke has joined the cast of Secret Invasion , but just who she'll be playing , is , well , a secret

but one of the rumors , in which there are plenty , is that she could be playing Jessica Drew

could be , could be some one else

secret-invasion_emilia-clarke_skrull_abigail-brand_sword_mutants_x-men_captain-marvel-2_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Jameela Jamil cast as Titania in the upcoming She Hulk TV show , I don't really know anything about Jameela Jamil or Titania

other then Titania gets her super powers from Doctor Doom

portrait_uncanny.jpg

6021985-sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Jameela-Jamil-1080-1024x701.jpg

7355035-titania%20strength%20feat%209%20web%20of%20spider-man%2059%20%282%29.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sony executive Sanford Panitch has indicated that Spider-Man: No Way Home will kick off a shared Marvel universe.

Speaking to Variety, Panitch, the president of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, appeared to confirm that "there is actually a plan" to connect Sony's Spider-Man Universe to the MCU, with Spider-Man 3 possibly opening the door for Peter Parker's alter-ego to swing between movies and tangle with different characters as part of a shared Marvel universe

Oh that would be pretty cool to see I think. I wonder if Sony is okay with the MCU taking on more of their Spider-Man stuff now with the success of Into the Spider-verse, which IMO is the best Spider-Man movie anyway. Either that or they figured out that the fans will just blame them for a lack of Spider-Man in the MCU like they did with the contract dispute a few years back.

I am liking a lot of the casting that they're doing, Olivia Wilde, Emilia Clark, and Jameela Jamil especially.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jameela Jamil cast as Titania in the upcoming She Hulk TV show , I don't really know anything about Jameela Jamil or Titania

other then Titania gets her super powers from Doctor Doom

portrait_uncanny.jpg

6021985-sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Jameela-Jamil-1080-1024x701.jpg

7355035-titania%20strength%20feat%209%20web%20of%20spider-man%2059%20%282%29.jpg

She's a British actress. Was on the Good Place...super tall.

Loki was great. There was no action in it and still managed to be captivating. Tom Hiddleston is nailing this.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think Tom Hollands version of Peter Parker / Spider-man is the least accurate of the 3

yea , they basically took everything from the Miles Morales comics , except Miles Morales himself

I've totally disliked they way they made Spider-man so dependent on Tony Stark

that removed alot of the charm from Peter Parker for me , in the comics , Peter Parker really doesn't have much to do with Tony Stark

something none of the Spider-man movies ever really showcase , was just how smart Peter Parker is

the fact that Peter Parker could accomplish pretty much everything Tony Stark could , only difference is , Tony Stark is a billionaire , while Peter Parker barely had a buck and a quarter in his pocket

probably the least accurate Spider-man . but I do like Tom Holland , and I defiantly dont want to reset Spider-man again

am curious to see what SONY has planed for Spider-man now , With Venom II and Morbius , coming up soon , and the announcement with Kraven the Hunter with Aaron Tyler Johnson , it's also been announced that Olivia Wilde will be directing a female lead character movie for SONY , they haven't said who that character will be , but it's been rumored for a while it will be Spiderwoman

and we know Spider-man Far From home will be setting up the Sinister Six

Speaking to Variety, Panitch, the president of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, appeared to confirm that "there is actually a plan" to connect Sony's Spider-Man Universe to the MCU, with Spider-Man 3 possibly opening the door for Peter Parker's alter-ego to swing between movies and tangle with different characters as part of a shared Marvel universe.

although with SONY , I take a wait and see attitude with them , they never seemed to really know what thier doing

but here is the interesting thing about a Spider Woman movie

because we know there is a Secret Invasion TV show coming up on Disney Plus with Nick Fury

well in the comic book , Jessica Drew / Spider Woman was a major player , one of THEE major players in that story arc

so I'll be curious if a Disney Plus TV show spins off into a SONY movie

secret-invasion-3-leinil-yu-spider-woman-variant-1-50-marvel-comic-book-5631-p.jpg

here is something to ponder , we do know that Emilia Clarke has joined the cast of Secret Invasion , but just who she'll be playing , is , well , a secret

but one of the rumors , in which there are plenty , is that she could be playing Jessica Drew

could be , could be some one else

secret-invasion_emilia-clarke_skrull_abigail-brand_sword_mutants_x-men_captain-marvel-2_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Yeah I'd be ok if Sony's deal with Marvel basically lets them give Tom Holland's Spider-Man to the MCU universe as that multiverse version for royalties while opening up a completely different SONY verse with a new Spider-Man that will be a part of the current Venom/Mobius/Kraven films they are doing. It would have worked better to do that before making Venom movies but oh well. That way they can go back to having a young, independent Peter Parker and still have the current one for the MCU projects.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I cant believe they have been able to keep the identity of the actor playing Taskmaster a secret all this time

considering the film has been pushed back over a year because of covid-19 , and another year of filming and production
, makes it well over two years they have been able to keep his identity a secret

rumors of course , but nothing confirmed

give credit to Marvel and their secrecy

Taskmaster has always been one of my favorite non Spider-Man villain's

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05JIU-unc9o

6a9db0bc0edf06ef9ad1396ff75c171f.gif