Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sebastian Stan said there is a decent size cliff hanger at the end of episode 4 , but then , most all episodes end on a cliff hanger of some sort

Malcolm Spellman said there is going to be a pretty big cameo in episode 5 , plus he said it's gonna be a tear jerker

Malcolm Spellman also said Falcon and the Winter Soldier will set up three other MCU projects , but wouldn't say which

as far as the big cameo , well , after WandaVision , I've lowered my expectations

although I will say Falcon and the Winter Soldier doesn't seem to be messing around like WandaVision did

I wonder if they could bring Red Skull back , it is a comic book after all...................lol

or maybe Chadwick Boseman , did he film something before he passed away , they did say it was going to be a tear jerker

but Malcolm Spellman did also say that he would like to see this character team up with Thor , didn't sound it was because of the super power aspect of it , but more to do with their personalities

episode 4 is rumored to be 54 minutes

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sebastian Stan said there is a decent size cliff hanger at the end of episode 4 , but then , most all episodes end on a cliff hanger of some sort

Malcolm Spellman said there is going to be a pretty big cameo in episode 5 , plus he said it's gonna be a tear jerker

Malcolm Spellman also said Falcon and the Winter Soldier will set up three other MCU projects , but wouldn't say which

as far as the big cameo , well , after WandaVision , I've lowered my expectations

although I will say Falcon and the Winter Soldier doesn't seem to be messing around like WandaVision did

I wonder if they could bring Red Skull back , it is a comic book after all...................lol

or maybe Chadwick Boseman , did he film something before he passed away , they did say it was going to be a tear jerker

but Malcolm Spellman did also say that he would like to see this character team up with Thor , didn't sound it was because of the super power aspect of it , but more to do with their personalities

episode 4 is rumored to be 54 minutes

I was thinking Chadwick Boseman too. The show was supposed to air in August and COVID delays only had a little bit of filming left and post-production. Plus he voiced for the WHAT IF? show, so it's entirely possible he filmed a small piece. Tear jerker? Maybe Old man Cap dies? IDK.

And the cameo ends up being Agent Ross or something. lol.

Q729

Legend
Loki looks like some good shit. Don't think there's anything to keep us occupied between the end of FATWS and that though. And tear jerker? Gotta be Chadwick. Or maybe Cap shows up to sacrifice himself for something.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Loki looks like some good shit. Don't think there's anything to keep us occupied between the end of FATWS and that though. And tear jerker? Gotta be Chadwick. Or maybe Cap shows up to sacrifice himself for something.

MODOK on Hulu in late April lol.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved Zemo in his mask with his coat was awesome to see.

Madripoor didn’t seem to get the attention it deserved. BUMMER

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Alaqua Cox Is Maya Lopez AKA Echo on the set of Hawkeye

for anyone who is unfamiliar with who Echo is

she is a deaf , Native American who has special abilities similar to Taskmaster

she has also taken up the roll of Ronin for a time

oxbx7q94zwq61.jpg

EyeuFNVWYAIiHeA

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Holy Crap Cap

Holy Crap Disney

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Moon Knight

I know alot of people are curious to what they would do with Moon Knight on Disney Plus , me included

Moon Knight is one of the darker , more violent of Marvel characters , and toning him down to fit Disney Plus , same with Blade

well now I think we know how far Marvel will push it

MK.JPG

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not exactly MCU news

Netflix and SONY Pictures has signed a 4 year exclusive streaming agreement

this includes all upcoming Spider-man movies , along with all Spider-man properties , such as Venom and Morbius , and every thing else SONY has Spider-man related

curious now ,

but Tom Holland's contract is up with SONY ,

now we have no idea what goes on behind closed door , but as of now , there is no actor under contract for any upcoming Spider-man movies , be it SONY or the MCU

and what this means for any upcoming MCU cameos , is anybody's guess , one rumor is that Tobey Maguire will get his own Spider-man 4 movie , along with Sam Raimi , at SONY , that will spin out of Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness

but , thats just a rumor , :zany:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing helps drive the Mach=gone more than s few rumors. Especially the ones the become the truth.

I think Marvel regrets this Sony deal. Now that Spider-Man 3 is set for December 2021, Sony has until the end of 2026 to release another...AUGH

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I wanted to see were the new wings...WTH man!