Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's also been confirmed that Christian Bale will be playing Gorr the God Butcher in THOR Love and Thunder

Gorr the God Butcher will most likely be a CGI character

so it would be cool to see Matt Damon play another CGI character in Beta Ray Bill

Christian-Bale-Gorr-the-God-Butcher.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
it's been rumored for quite a while now that Evan Peters , will be showing up in WandaVision, but I guess now it's pretty much all but confirmed ,

and assuming he's playing Quicksilver............................20th Century Fox's , X-Men's Quicksilver

will this be our first Mutant in the MCU ?

will they finally connect Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as Magneto's kids ?

what about the actual MCU's Quicksilver , Aaron Taylor-Johnson , haven't really heard much about him showing up in WandaVision

how big a presence Evan Peters will have is still a mystery , will he be a physical presence , or simply another voice on the radio

will Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quicksilver show up as well ?

these mysteries , for the time being , remain a mystery

Quicksilver-WandaVision-2-758x413.jpg

P.S.

I wonder if Westview is the name of the mental institution that Wanda is actually locked up in

Westview sounds like the name of a Mental Hospital

wanda12.JPG

the bottom round sign on the right says Eye On The Street on top , but the bottom part has been blurred out

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I should mention , this thread could , and possibly will contain spoilers , so read this thread with your own discretion

two possible Easter eggs for upcoming WandaVision

involving two characters from the comics

Wonder Man and the Grim Reaper , both these characters have a big history with Vision , especially Wonder Man in the comics , if you're unfamiliar with that history , well , you're just gonna have to google it yourself , it's way to complicated for me to explain here....................lol

lets just say the history of Vision in the comics is a little different then in the movies

those that are familiar with Marvels Easter Eggs , know , they could mean many thing , or nothing at all , just the writers having a little fun with us

but here's two Easter Eggs from WandaVision , again , might lead to something , might not

all part of the mystery

First one ......

in the opening credits of the second episode , the animation part , when Vision phases through the floor , we see a black silhouette of Grim Reaper mask

wanda13.jpeg

second one............

if you happened to watch the featurette on the making of WandaVision , you can see concept art of Wonder Man on the wall

wanda14.jpeg

now again, do these Easter eggs , mean anything

maybe.....................maybe not

marvel-grim-reaper-valkyrie-1188524.jpeg

tmnspypmptp41.jpg

detail.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Mephisto at play here ... Agnes may be Agatha Harkness. ??
lots of Devil references in episode 2

Agnes rabbit is named Senor Scratch

Google tells us:

Old Scratch or Mr. Scratch is a name of the Devil. The name likely continues Middle English scrat, the name of a demon or goblin, derived from Old Norse skratte

WandaVision-embed.jpg

don't know if you've ever seen the movie The Devil and Daniel Webster

but the Devils name is Mr. Scratch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKdAw60uj9U

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Budget for WandaVision is said to be 225 millions dollars

which is more then most MCU films

The Mandalorian had a budget of 120 Million

Avengers End Game and Infinity War had a larger budget , which went to pay the 112 actors...................lol

Thor Ragnarok and Spider-man Far From Home had budgets in the 175-180 million range

at an average of 25 million dollars per episode , and having watched the first two episodes , it's probably safe to say , something big is brewing

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The Budget for WandaVision is said to be 225 millions dollars

which is more then most MCU films

The Mandalorian had a budget of 120 Million

Avengers End Game and Infinity War had a larger budget , which went to pay the 112 actors...................lol

Thor Ragnarok and Spider-man Far From Home had budgets in the 175-180 million range

at an average of 25 million dollars per episode , and having watched the first two episodes , it's probably safe to say , something big is brewing
Well it is expensive to convert an entire city back to black and white and then reconvert it to color again *on camera*. The Wizard of Oz let the budget low because they only had to do that one small area with the yellow brick road.

Btw, how did you old people pick out clothes back in the day with everything being in greyscale?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well it is expensive to convert an entire city back to black and white and then reconvert it to color again *on camera*. The Wizard of Oz let the budget low because they only had to do that one small area with the yellow brick road.

Btw, how did you old people pick out clothes back in the day with everything being in greyscale?
it was quite simple actually ,

charlie1.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Invaders.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Damnit just release to Disney+ . Free Black Widow!!!!

Yeah , SONY's Venom 2 and Morbius were both suppose to have been out last year as well , and they've been pushed back as well

I believe Venom 2 is now in June , and Morbius is now in October

Although Black Widow and The Eternals , probably don't have much to do wit the current timeline

not sure about Shang Chi , and how that movie will affect the current time line

other studios have multiple films waiting in line as well , at some points something is gonna have to give , or it's just gonna be one huge cluster
censored2.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yall, that ending in episode 3 got me HYPE.

HYPE I tells ya.

Finally something I've been wanting in the MCU for years now is coming to light!

Light...get it? See what I did there?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yall, that ending in episode 3 got me HYPE.

HYPE I tells ya.

Finally something I've been wanting in the MCU for years now is coming to light!

Light...get it? See what I did there?
Are you ready for a Hydra Soak?