Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That was great! Really loved how they worked in the re-blip, bummed that Maria Rambeau has died , looking forward to seeing how they transition Monica to Photon (Captain Marvel of the eighties!!). The return of Jimmy Wu was great too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That was great! Really loved how they worked in the re-blip, bummed that Maria Rambeau has died , looking forward to seeing how they transition Monica to Photon (Captain Marvel of the eighties!!). The return of Jimmy Wu was great too.
Monica Rambeau was the Captain Marvel when I was a kid

I'm guessing she gets her powers from passing through that energy field

which then questions , what happened to the bee keeper , he wasn't a bee keeper when he entered the sewer , but only when he passed through the energy field , did he transform into a bee keeper , bees and all , I wonder if he will get some kind of super powers as well

Zac Henry is the name of the actor that plays the bee keeper , he 's been a stunt man on prior MCU films , and has minor acting jobs in a few other shows , so I'm curios to see if this roll expands into a larger part

220x330

one thing I'm liking about this TV show , and probably the other shows as well going forward , is that these new characters are getting proper origin stories

one theory of mine , one of many , I still think Simon Williams will show up

we got Wanda mentioning her twin brother Pietro , then she has twin sons , so why not bring in Simon Williams , who is often referred to as Visions twin

just a thought

this promo image of Monica looks like she could be wearing her black and white costume

wandavision-teyonah-parris-marvel-studios-disney-plus-character-poster.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yalll, we knew it was coming but hot damn its official.

Welcome S.W.O.R.D. to the MCU!!!!!!!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First official look at Baron Zemo and US Agent from Falcon and the Winter Soldier

p8namqnvweq1hqvbm1ta.jpg

r0gvqyp5fidonytuiwyp.jpg

prrmfsdxzgsmphjazbeu.jpg

mntzvy22qcqntjyxi9z0.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rumors for WandaVision

there are rumors floating around now that they are adding a 10th episode

a sort of epilogue episode , to kind of tie up what happened in WandaVision , but mostly to set up Spider-man 3 and Doctor Strange 2 , and for the most part , the entire MCU going forward

and the other rumor is that there will be two episodes this week

don't know if there true or not , just something to keep an eye out for

and now , a major spoiler

I'm not going to post the video , if ya wanna know you can go to Youtube and search

WandelVison Leaks DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERSCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rumors for WandaVision

there are rumors floating around now that they are adding a 10th episode

a sort of epilogue episode , to kind of tie up what happened in WandaVision , but mostly to set up Spider-man 3 and Doctor Strange 2 , and for the most part , the entire MCU going forward

and the other rumor is that there will be two episodes this week

don't know if there true or not , just something to keep an eye out for

and now , a major spoiler

I'm not going to post the video , if ya wanna know you can go to Youtube and search

WandelVison Leaks DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERSCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS

tenor.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Every week I think I'm starting to get it figured out , and then Wham-o , I'm more confused then I ever was........lol

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Really liking Teyonah Paris’s portrayal of Monica Rambeau ... loved the character in the Avengers run of Buscema / Stern #255-#287 and it‘s great to see her on the screen.

75A0E029-89E9-455B-9405-53294D9B9B1E.jpeg

... how the heck the Pietro from the X-Men Sony universe (great character) got there at the end is going to require some explaining!!

Q729

Legend
Really liking Teyonah Paris’s portrayal of Monica Rambeau ... loved the character in the Avengers run of Buscema / Stern #255-#287 and it‘s great to see her on the screen.

View attachment 43519

... how the heck the Pietro from the X-Men Sony universe (great character) got there at the end is going to require some explaining!!
Maybe something to do with Dr. Strange?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View attachment 43519

Are you even sure that really is Pietro

like Darcy said , they recast Pietro , but it didn't seem like she had anything to do with it , atleast cutaneously

the first tear in the multiverse perhaps

but then I'm not even sure thats really Pietro ,

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
on a side note , be on the look out for some new Marvel stuff during the Super Bowl Ads

a new Black Widow trailer , some new Falcon and the Winter Soldier , and also Loki stuff

maybe well get our first look at Shang Chi , which comes out in July , so we gotta be getting soom Shang Chi stuff pretty soon

also wouldn't be surprised if we get our first look at Venom 2 , and a sneak peak at Spider-man 3 from SONY

Q729

Legend
Are you even sure that really is Pietro

like Darcy said , they recast Pietro , but it didn't seem like she had anything to do with it , atleast cutaneously

the first tear in the multiverse perhaps

but then I'm not even sure thats really Pietro ,
You mean he's playing Pietro but he's not really Pietro, or he's playing a brother but not Pietro? Well he didn't say "Who the hell is Pietro?" when Wanda said his name, so I dunno...
Maybe. I think this series leads into the Dr Strange film does it not?
Yeah, I thought I read or heard somewhere it did.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
You mean he's playing Pietro but he's not really Pietro, or he's playing a brother but not Pietro? Well he didn't say "Who the hell is Pietro?" when Wanda said his name, so I dunno...

Yeah, I thought I read or heard somewhere it did.
I'm wondering if Pietro is actually Mephisto in disguise

WandaVision will lead straight into Spider-man 3 , which will then lead straight into Doctor Strange 2 , Elizabeth Olsen will be appearing in both movies