Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wanda's dream is slowly becoming ....................................a nightmare

7136698-nightmare.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
not a spoiler , just a theory , that body / parts we saw on the security cam , wasn't Vision body in pieces , but Ultron's

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Probably some non news

but SONY has officially offered the roll of Kraven the Hunter to Keanu Reeves , for his own Spider-man spin off film

no word if he accepted the offer

I'll be surprised if he takes the roll , which is why I called in probably some non news

but who knows

the movie is already in the works with J.C. Chandor set to direct

if ya wanna know more , just google Kraven the Hunter , it's trending pretty heavily at the moment , or youtube even

maxresdefault.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Theory #117

Quicksilver is actually Loki in disguise

o_O

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weird side note to this thread. I have a model toaster with the same logo ...yikes

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Has anyone noticed the weird ads they play during the middle of each episode? It's a call back to each of Wanda's events:

Toaster: Stark Industries, when she's first introduced in Ultron, she and Pietro hate Tony b/c of his company's missile almost killing them "we wait for 3 days for Tony Stark to kill us."

Hydra Soak / Strucker watch - this one is obvious. Strucker is a HYDRA goon in Ultron, who experimented with Loki's sceptor that had the mind stone in it.

Lagos paper towels - Lagos is where Wanda destroyed that building in Civil War. She literally soaked up the energy but accidently made a bigger mess, which essentially triggered the Sokovia Accords and the breakup of the Avengers. "Lagos, when you make a mess, you didn't mean to."

The shark yogurt thing was weird. A guy just dying on an island getting some yogurt. Need to dissect that one.

Q729

Legend
The shark yogurt thing was weird. A guy just dying on an island getting some yogurt. Need to dissect that one.

Hmm. Well he gets what he asks for but then he can't open it to use it and dies... Is there something that follows that?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hmm. Well he gets what he asks for but then he can't open it to use it and dies... Is there something that follows that?

OK I looked at it again. The brand is "yo magic" = your magic = Wanda. Yo magic. The snack for survivors. Wanda survived Thanos, Vision didn't. The kid = Wanda.

Kid can't open yo magic. Slowly over time (time stone? Dr. Strange?) kid dies. Wanda dies. Wanda in Endgame to Thanos "you took everything."

The shark. Like a loanshark that holds hostage desperate money seekers to save their business or whatever. What if the shark is a clue to the puppeteer (Mephisto?).

This one is a lot harder. I'm just going off from one thing to another.