Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Was fighting back tears the whole of What If? Episode 2. Couldn't at the end. Thank you Chadwick Boseman for bringing T'Challa and the Black Panther to life.

No shame in that AR ... Concur. Thank you Mr Chadwick Boseman. A man more courageous than the epic character he portrayed.

Loved the episode. Have watched it twice now.

(SPOILERS)

View: https://youtu.be/QasD6_uBM04

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Marvel had their world premiere for Shang Chi the other night , and people were able to give their first reactions , without any spoilers
seems pretty unanimous , it's pretty darn good , many are already putting it in their top 5 MCU films of all times

at the 51 second mark of this new What If trailer , that kinda looks like Yellow Jacket from Ant-Man , so I'm kinda excited to see what that is

also , rumor has it Yellow Jacket will return in Ant-Man 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcYkxKfbK8

TK42-RAM

Marvel had their world premiere for Shang Chi the other night , and people were able to give their first reactions , without any spoilers
seems pretty unanimous , it's pretty darn good , many are already putting it in their top 5 MCU films of all times

at the 51 second mark of this new What If trailer , that kinda looks like Yellow Jacket from Ant-Man , so I'm kinda excited to see what that is

also , rumor has it Yellow Jacket will return in Ant-Man 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcYkxKfbK8

… yellow jacket may have been stuck in the quantum realm for a while ?.?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
… yellow jacket may have been stuck in the quantum realm for a while ?.?

How is he even alive? From what I could tell, his suit shrunk with him not shrinking with it.

TK42-RAM

How is he even alive? From what I could tell, his suit shrunk with him not shrinking with it.

Looked that way didn’t it ?! If the writers think up a way to bring a popular character back they’ll do it ! No matter how fanciful! I’d like to see them think of a way to bring back the man Yellowjacket turned into fleshy goop in the men’s restroom!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Looked that way didn’t it ?! If the writers think up a way to bring a popular character back they’ll do it ! No matter how fanciful! I’d like to see them think of a way to bring back the man Yellowjacket turned into fleshy goop in the men’s restroom!

That was an awful way to die (the man Yellowjacket killed). Shrunk, liquified, and then had what remained flushed down the toilet.

But then again, comics can find ways to bring back characters who died; that's why they're comics.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yea , my guess is that he got stuck in the quantum realm

But Kang the Conquer is going to have big part in the movie , so with Kang involved , anything is possible

TK42-RAM

Yea , my guess is that he got stuck in the quantum realm

But Kang the Conquer is going to have big part in the movie , so with Kang involved , anything is possible

True. I really enjoyed Kang issue 1 that was out this week.

844DD8C6-47BA-4DAD-8C60-49BBB3FBE10B.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
True. I really enjoyed Kang issue 1 that was out this week.

View attachment 47426
I read it as well , and I'll never be able to figure our Kang

this was a pretty good 1st issue , I believe it's just a 4 or 5 issue mini series

the art in this book was , phenomenal , Carlos Magno did an amazing job , along with who ever did the inks and colors

I wasn't overly impressed with Jonathan Majors as Kang in the Loki series , or , He Who Remains , even if he was just a variant of the real Kang

to be honest , I wasn't over impressed with the Loki series , I liked it , but.............

am curious to see what they do with Kang in the future

kang4.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
some MCU tid bits , nothing new really , just a little connect the dots

rumor has it that Vincent D'Onofrio will be showing up in the new Hawkeye series reprising his roll as Kingpin

the character Echo will be making her MCH debut in Hawkeye as well

Charlie Cox is rumored to be in the upcoming Spider-man movie as Matt Murdock ( no word if he'll actually be Daredevil in the movie

rumor is that Charlie Cox is playing Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil , but a different version then the Netflix version , same as Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin , the same , but different

rumor has it that Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil will be showing up the new She-Hulk TV show as well . Jennifer Walters is a lawyer , Matt Murdock is a lawyer , so , makes sense

and now............

rumor has it , Echo will be getting her own Disney + show as well , and that Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil will be appearing in that show as well , as in the comics , Daredevil and Echo have a romantic link , and that will carry over into the TV show

Daredevil1.jpg

I wonder if Daredevil will become part of the Moon Knight part of the MCU

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spider-man , No Way Home trailer

rumor of the day..........

CinemaCon starts tomorrow , and SONY has a 3 hour panel , which is pretty big , so I'm guessing SONY should be showing a bunch of new stuff

but , it is SONY we are talking about ..................:zany:

the rumor is that SONY will be debuting the new Spider-man trailer tomorrow , now if it will just be a CinemaCon exclusive , and will not be released online will have to wait and see , but rumor has it , it will be released online sometime tomorrow or Tuesday

wouldn't mind getting a little bit more on Morbius , , the forgotten Spider-man spinoff movie , maybe some Kraven the Hunter news , maybe some other future Spiderverse movies

come on SONY , throw us a bone

but you know how these Spider-man trailer rumors goes

E5ZevUmXMAEVRss.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
some MCU tid bits , nothing new really , just a little connect the dots

rumor has it that Vincent D'Onofrio will be showing up in the new Hawkeye series reprising his roll as Kingpin

the character Echo will be making her MCH debut in Hawkeye as well

Charlie Cox is rumored to be in the upcoming Spider-man movie as Matt Murdock ( no word if he'll actually be Daredevil in the movie

rumor is that Charlie Cox is playing Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil , but a different version then the Netflix version , same as Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin , the same , but different

rumor has it that Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil will be showing up the new She-Hulk TV show as well . Jennifer Walters is a lawyer , Matt Murdock is a lawyer , so , makes sense

and now............

rumor has it , Echo will be getting her own Disney + show as well , and that Matt Murdock / aka Daredevil will be appearing in that show as well , as in the comics , Daredevil and Echo have a romantic link , and that will carry over into the TV show

View attachment 47435

I wonder if Daredevil will become part of the Moon Knight part of the MCU
Those are all rumors I truly hope happen.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Last edited: