Lost Advanced Ancient Global Civilization

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Advanced doesn't have to mean they had the ability to leave earth's gravity and reach the moon or be able to launch satellites into orbit.

My take exactly. "Advanced" is a loaded word. I think it's probably difficult for modern people (self included) to conceive that technological progress or any given advancement might not look anything like what we're familiar with.

They clearly had knowledge of things that we still don't have today.

I think that's particularly difficult for people to accept and why the conversation goes immediately to aliens.
Aliens may have interacted with ancient peoples and may have a significant role in shaping our world... who knows? It's possible.
....but I think that's a disservice to our human ancestors to jump to that conclusion before accepting that they might have known more than we do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a good one. I watched it yesterday.

It's so obvious that the Egyptian "authorities" have been hiding things since the beginning. I wish we all could see what has been hidden.

What would be their motivation to hide things, though?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What would be their motivation to hide things, though?

There's a number of theories.

The Egyptians don't want the true builders of the sphinx or the great pyramid to be known. They want the credit.

Another one. There are numerous stories about a great hall of records that is located in the sphinx. It is said to contain the knowledge and records of the advanced ancient civilization that existed before the ice age. Some say if people knew that our previous advanced civilization was destroyed by a global cataclysm... then maybe people would freak the fuck out and become uncontrollable. Religions would be questioned at best... complete chaos.

And others.

But they are hiding something. That something drives me crazy. It belongs to everyone and it's a fucking crime to hide it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There's a number of theories.

The Egyptians don't want the true builders of the sphinx or the great pyramid to be known. They want the credit.

Another one. There are numerous stories about a great hall of records that is located in the sphinx. It is said to contain the knowledge and records of the advanced ancient civilization that existed before the ice age. Some say if people knew that our previous advanced civilization was destroyed by a global cataclysm... then maybe people would freak the fuck out and become uncontrollable. Religions would be questioned at best... complete chaos.

And others.

But they are hiding something. That something drives me crazy. It belongs to everyone and it's a fucking crime to hide it.

Yeah, both make sense.

Do you figure those precision boxes were carrying purposely placed artifacts, since stolen away? Those being built to withstand a global event, basically.

It really is odd this day and age to have places we COULD explore, but haven’t. It’s crazy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We definitely don't know how, but the why they were built like that is something we can understand.

They were built like that in an effort to withstand great force and not come apart. The weird shapes and angles all fitting together perfectly adds tremendous strength in all directions. The design is beyond ingenious. How did they know doing that would create such added and long lasting strength? It's fascinating. These were people who were supposed to only have sticks and soft metals to use for tools. Building like this with incredibly massive stones with only those tools is fucking impossible. But they did it and knew that they had to build it this way somehow.

We build with concrete brick and mortar today. We are supposed to be the advanced humans... but all of our structures built with concrete brick and mortar will be long gone before those polygonal structures. Those structures they built so long ago really may outlast our civilization.

I believe another reason they built their structures that way was to try and show future civilizations that they weren't just savages slowly advancing along. They wanted us to know our history and they knew this would clearly show us they were way beyond even what we are today in certain things. They wanted to warn us about how easy it all can be taken away and how we need to prepare to protect ourselves as good as if not better than they did.

The Sun god Ra and its sub-religions were worshipped for a longer time greater than the existence of Christianity, so I would think these societies worshipping an all-powerful deity which is based on our own solar system's star hadn't really conceptualized the presence of infinite space quite yet. Sure, they were aware of other stars and planets by just studying & looking at the sky, but could they know there were billions of other solar systems while highly celebrating our own sun, or Ra, and remain satisfied that Ra was the greatest power (deity) in existence. The only reason I bring this up is that if people thought that it was spacemen or extraterrestrials that were responsible for the highly technological engineering which created these monolithic structures, wouldn't a god other than a more localized Ra capture the imagination ? For thousands of years the sun was worshipped religiously, could it have been possible for an ancient but earthbound civilization to have created a sun (solar) powered laser which could cut stone so precisely ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Sun god Ra and its sub-religions were worshipped for a longer time greater than the existence of Christianity, so I would think these societies worshipping an all-powerful deity which is based on our own solar system's star hadn't really conceptualized the presence of infinite space quite yet. Sure, they were aware of other stars and planets by just studying & looking at the sky, but could they know there were billions of other solar systems while highly celebrating our own sun, or Ra, and remain satisfied that Ra was the greatest power (deity) in existence. The only reason I bring this up is that if people thought that it was spacemen or extraterrestrials that were responsible for the highly technological engineering which created these monolithic structures, wouldn't a god other than a more localized Ra capture the imagination ? For thousands of years the sun was worshipped religiously, could it have been possible for an ancient but earthbound civilization to have created a sun (solar) powered laser which could cut stone so precisely ?

The sphinx, which originally had the head of a lion before a Pharoah later had it carved away to try and resemble his head, was built facing the constellation of Leo. The interesting thing about that... it was 10,000+ years ago when that constellation and the sphinx lined up that way since the constellations rotate around us basically in a big circle. That's a theory that many believe is proof that the Egyptians did not build the sphinx... they found it, and many years later a Pharoah laid his claim on it by remaking the head. 10,000+ years ago, the sphinx faced directly to the point on the horizon that the constellation of Leo rose into the sky... and it was a lion (head and all).

The three pyramids in Giza where built in positions to match the 3 stars of Orion's belt. There really is no denying that no matter who someone believes built them. Many of the amazing shafts in the pyramids line up to different stars outside of our solar system too.

I see what you're saying about the Egyptians and Ra. But the builders of the sphinx and the pyramids certainly didn't position those structures to celebrate or honor our sun/star... they were built in positions to honor stars completely outside of our solar system. Why would the sun worshipping Egyptians do that???... it really doesn't fit what they would have done.

I said this in an earlier post... but I'm not saying that it had to be aliens from far away that created or showed humans how to create those incredible ancient monolithic structures. It could have been technology that our ancient pre ice age human ancestors created all by themselves. The Ancient Astronaut theory is also one that many believe... but it's not the only theory that could explain how these structures that we really cannot create today with our "amazing" technology were created. It's a crazy unanswerable question still.

There is no question though about the builders of those structures in Giza being very in tune with stars that are no where near our sun or solar system that the Egyptians seemed to have worshipped as the #1 most important. The builders of those structures clearly had other stars that they considered to be much more important.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nobody is really quite sure what the lion's head might have looked like... Here is a version out there.

modified_sphinx.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think this stuff fascinates all of us to a degree.
I was fascinated with the Dogon and their knowledge of Sirius b although now it is believed there is some evidence that they were not 100% accurate.

Gobeki Tepe and it's 11,000 year old stone carvings.

I go through periods were I really dive in and then take breaks, it has been awhile since I have caught up with any new findings.

I still need to read the Law of One "The RA Material"

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I see what you're saying about the Egyptians and Ra. But the builders of the sphinx and the pyramids certainly didn't position those structures to celebrate or honor our sun/star... they were built in positions to honor stars completely outside of our solar system. Why would the sun worshipping Egyptians do that???... it really doesn't fit what they would have done.

My point wasn't to credit the Egyptians so much for Ra, but some Pharaoh may have taken a long established rule of thought and run with the idea.
It took some 600 years for Pope Gregory to establish the papacy and Roman Catholic Church as a dominant power. Being a far earlier and even less sophisticated time period in history, why would I necessarily believe that Ra or sun worship was an invention of the first Egyptian Pharoahs and not a pre-1'st Dynastic period civilization who credited the sun as all life giving, an idea later stolen and written into a historical record by armed conquerers for their own benefit ? Battlefield winners, monarchs & dictators have been known to re-write previously established doctrine, and the early Pharaohs owned most of the chisels.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Q729

Legend

Big Gaz said:

Some researchers suggest the pyramids etc were built 1,000s of years before the ancient Egyptians. I'm open to listen to any theory if it is presented well enough. The Egyptians meticulously recorded events. Given there is no record of how the pyramids and precision carving was done, one may perhaps conclude that they were already there. If so, this theory doesn't fit the narrative, so would be ignored.
pyropulse said:

Exactly; there is a reason why only stone is found at the oldest sites; because that is what lasts the longest. In 12,000 years from now, Sandman89 will say that the year 2020 was the stone age. Lmao

Just a couple of interesting comments made on that video.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think they harnessed water power to both make a high pressure water saw and move the large stones via hydraulic lifts and pistons. Mind you, I have absolutely no evidence or scientific information to support this theory but it seems to make more sense than a soft metal saw.

But then again... Maybe Montezuma had a cousin:

Hate was just a legend
And war was never known
The people worked together
And they lifted many stones

And they carried them
To the flatlands
But they died along the way
And they built up
With their bare hands
What we still can't do today

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
If there were ancient advanced civilizations, why can't we find anything made by them that isn't constructed from old school materials like stone? They exceeded our capabilities but didn't use any metal and didn't invent plastic or rubber? It doesn't make sense.

Q729

Legend
If there were ancient advanced civilizations, why can't we find anything made by them that isn't constructed from old school materials like stone? They exceeded our capabilities but didn't use any metal and didn't invent plastic or rubber? It doesn't make sense.
I guess some say all of those modern materials are highly reactive and will break down or corrode eventually. Stone isn't so much, which is why we see evidence of it. Remember, we're talking thousands and thousands of years here.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I guess some say all of those modern materials are highly reactive and will break down or corrode eventually. Stone isn't so much, which is why we see evidence of it. Remember, we're talking thousands and thousands of years here.
Alright, that's fair. I thought Styrofoam and plastic took longer to degrade. Glass is 1 million years though. None of these mother fuckers used glass? (Also, people are bitching about 50 years to break down Styrofoam? Get a new hobby)

Edit: hold up. These civilizations are super advanced and they couldn't come up with materials more durable that what we have? Again, not buying it. No left over glass, no left over structures except things built with materials ancient non-advanced civilizations used, nothing. Just some stone blocks and a handful of pyramids. Do any of you belive that if we ceased to exist suddenly that our civilization right now would be completely undetectable in 100k years?

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Alright, that's fair. I thought Styrofoam and plastic took longer to degrade. Glass is 1 million years though. None of these mother fuckers used glass? (Also, people are bitching about 50 years to break down Styrofoam? Get a new hobby)

Edit: hold up. These civilizations are super advanced and they couldn't come up with materials more durable that what we have? Again, not buying it. No left over glass, no left over structures except things built with materials ancient non-advanced civilizations used, nothing. Just some stone blocks and a handful of pyramids. Do any of you belive that if we ceased to exist suddenly that our civilization right now would be completely undetectable in 100k years?
I'm thinking of us being in a long line of failed civilizations that approached stuff in different ways and made different discoveries and choices that veered them off a path drastically different from what we have followed. I mean like i said earlier in this or another thread (I can't remember anymore lol), previous civilizations probably blasted off to other star systems hundreds of thousands of years ago before some inconceivable event erased their presence right off the face of the Earth. Who the hell knows what has happened in what, several billions of years? That's a lot of shit unaccounted for.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking of us being in a long line of failed civilizations that approached stuff in different ways and made different discoveries and choices that veered them off a path drastically different from what we have followed. I mean like i said earlier in this or another thread (I can't remember anymore lol), previous civilizations probably blasted off to other star systems hundreds of thousands of years ago before some inconceivable event erased their presence right off the face of the Earth. Who the hell knows what has happened in what, several billions of years? That's a lot of shit unaccounted for.
They did all that without leaving a fossil record? We know dinosaurs existed, but we can't find these people?