Lost Advanced Ancient Global Civilization

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I get what you're saying but I think it's more likely that these people were no more able to save themselves from cataclysm than humanity is today. We're pretty advanced and yet we'd be screwed if a string of impacts hit us for about the next 200 years for example. To paraphrase from Curtis LeMay, it would put us back into the stone age, if we were lucky.
10,000 years after that? Not much would be evident except our great works of stone would remain. Might not look too different than prehistory does today.
200,000 years of modern human beings and barely 7,000 years of history and all but the last 500 years are mostly speculative. There's loads of time in there for all kinds of shit we can't imagine.
Oh we would definitely be screwed today if something happened.

But I bet in 200 years we will have advanced enough that we could protect our planet with an energy shield of some sort.

Again - it is only speculation on my part but I bet if they are that advanced from us, then their space technology would be at least 200 more years advanced than us.

Of course, I have watched and read way too much Sci Fi on my part lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And not that I am disbelieving this information, but if they were so advanced, why weren't they able to stop the cosmic catastrophe's from happening.

You would think their space knowledge would be so more advanced than ours that they would have been able to build an energy shield of some kind. Okay - I might be going a little too Sci Fi here but I would think they could have done something.

That is a good question. And the way it looks... they did in fact know it was coming and did prepare for it the best way they knew how.

They may not have had a Sci-Fi like force field... but some theorize that the super massive megalithic stone structures were built in an attempt to give them the protection they needed from the oncoming comet strike. They 100% had tremendous knowledge of the stars and our solar system. We have proven that years ago. They may have known they had to prepare for this and did what they could.

Many of the old megalithic structures across the globe show signs of extreme heat exposure. The heat damage could not have been cause by fire either... the temps of fire aren't even close to the heat required to actually burn these hard stones. Some of the megalithic structures were completely in ruins... like Puma Punko in South America. Massive stones just blown apart and tossed all over the place like they were tiny cinder blocks instead of being precision cut hard stones weighing tons. So some of the structures clearly did not survive in tact... but the massive stones were somehow thrown around and blown apart... it damn sure didn't happen from too many bow and arrow shots.

There are also amazing ancient underground structures that were carved out of pure rock with extreme precision. Massive underground complexes and they are all over the world... many right in Egypt underneath the Giza area. Incredible multiple level underground systems that go extremely deep. It's as if the ancients knew they were going to need to take cover underground and have enough space and protection from something for an extended period of time.

And think about it. The gigantic stones they used in their structures... many weighing 60 to over 100 tons... that shit ain't easy in the slightest way even for us today. They surely didn't use things that massive because it was no problem/easy or for the cool look. They used them because they had a serious reason to. They obviously were seeking protection from something extremely powerful.

Many of these structures are still standing today. The engineering and stones used in their construction were unbelievable feats of skill and intelligence. They obviously served their purpose well because the human race survived. Most of their ancient civilization did not... but those that did survive helped with their ancient knowledge to help civilization seem to spring up out of seemingly nowhere 12 - 15 thousand years ago. That number continues to rise btw.

Anyway... the megalithic structures are standing there today telling us a story. And it's not the story of the pyramids being built as tombs... they weren't built for that. Nobody truly can explain what they were built for or how they were built to this day. The amazing story they are screaming to us... The Great Pyramid is the oldest one... it was built with FAR more precision than all of the other pyramids built around it years later. Why would the oldest one be built so much better than the ones that followed? Well, that's because the people who built the pyramids after that one didn't posses the same amount of knowledge or skill to do so. Normally... the newest structures show massive improvements in design and skill... never the other way around.

Tano

Legend
That is a good question. And the way it looks... they did in fact know it was coming and did prepare for it the best way they knew how.

They may not have had a Sci-Fi like force field... but some theorize that the super massive megalithic stone structures were built in an attempt to give them the protection they needed from the oncoming comet strike. They 100% had tremendous knowledge of the stars and our solar system. We have proven that years ago. They may have known they had to prepare for this and did what they could.

Many of the old megalithic structures across the globe show signs of extreme heat exposure. The heat damage could not have been cause by fire either... the temps of fire aren't even close to the heat required to actually burn these hard stones. Some of the megalithic structures were completely in ruins... like Puma Punko in South America. Massive stones just blown apart and tossed all over the place like they were tiny cinder blocks instead of being precision cut hard stones weighing tons. So some of the structures clearly did not survive in tact... but the massive stones were somehow thrown around and blown apart... it damn sure didn't happen from too many bow and arrow shots.

There are also amazing ancient underground structures that were carved out of pure rock with extreme precision. Massive underground complexes and they are all over the world... many right in Egypt underneath the Giza area. Incredible multiple level underground systems that go extremely deep. It's as if the ancients knew they were going to need to take cover underground and have enough space and protection from something for an extended period of time.

And think about it. The gigantic stones they used in their structures... many weighing 60 to over 100 tons... that shit ain't easy in the slightest way even for us today. They surely didn't use things that massive because it was no problem/easy or for the cool look. They used them because they had a serious reason to. They obviously were seeking protection from something extremely powerful.

Many of these structures are still standing today. The engineering and stones used in their construction were unbelievable feats of skill and intelligence. They obviously served their purpose well because the human race survived. Most of their ancient civilization did not... but those that did survive helped with their ancient knowledge to help civilization seem to spring up out of seemingly nowhere 12 - 15 thousand years ago. That number continues to rise btw.

Anyway... the megalithic structures are standing there today telling us a story. And it's not the story of the pyramids being built as tombs... they weren't built for that. Nobody truly can explain what they were built for or how they were built to this day. The amazing story they are screaming to us... The Great Pyramid is the oldest one... it was built with FAR more precision than all of the other pyramids built around it years later. Why would the oldest one be built so much better than the ones that followed? Well, that's because the people who built the pyramids after that one didn't posses the same amount of knowledge or skill to do so. Normally... the newest structures show massive improvements in design and skill... never the other way around.
Okay I have to ask now - if those structures survived the onslaught, umm - wouldn't that mean some of the ancient people survived the cataclysmn. I am now wondering if some of the ancestors of those people are around today. Are they guiding us or just staying in the background minding their own business?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Okay I have to ask now - if those structures survived the onslaught, umm - wouldn't that mean some of the ancient people survived the cataclysmn. I am now wondering if some of the ancestors of those people are around today. Are they guiding us or just staying in the background minding their own business?

Not like that... but hey, anything is possible.

The theories I've read about think that the ancients who did survive basically came back out to a world that was completely devastated. They were knocked back to the stone age basically... just like we would be today under the same circumstances. They had knowledge of many things that used to exist... but those things didn't happen quickly. It took generations to get things going again.

Many of the extremely old civilizations who were the first to write their histories down spoke of the ones who brought them the real ancient knowledge from the time before the flood. Some referred to them as even being God like because of their knowledge. These people were wrote about all over the world by many different cultures.

Our history books make it appear as though our hunter gatherer ancestors woke up one morning and just started getting into agriculture instantly. The reason civilizations seemed to suddenly pop up out of nowhere is because the knowledge was shared from the ancient ancestors who made it through... but it took a long time to get it going in a noticeable way again. But when we look back on it... it seems like civilizations just popped up out of nowhere almost instantly all over the planet.

Tano

Legend
Not like that... but hey, anything is possible.

The theories I've read about think that the ancients who did survive basically came back out to a world that was completely devastated. They were knocked back to the stone age basically... just like we would be today under the same circumstances. They had knowledge of many things that used to exist... but those things didn't happen quickly. It took generations to get things going again.

Many of the extremely old civilizations who were the first to write their histories down spoke of the ones who brought them the real ancient knowledge from the time before the flood. Some referred to them as even being God like because of their knowledge. These people were wrote about all over the world by many different cultures.

Our history books make it appear as though our hunter gatherer ancestors woke up one morning and just started getting into agriculture instantly. The reason civilizations seemed to suddenly pop up out of nowhere is because the knowledge was shared from the ancient ancestors who made it through... but it took a long time to get it going in a noticeable way again. But when we look back on it... it seems like civilizations just popped up out of nowhere almost instantly all over the planet.
I have a feeling if true that they are still out there. But then again I really liked the show Stargate - Atlantis lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a feeling if true that they are still out there. But then again I really liked the show Stargate - Atlantis lol

Me too. Loved that one because of some of the Egyptian tie-ins too.

When it comes to the alien part... or the theory of ancient aliens helping humans in the past. I definitely find some of that completely believable. Especially when ancient civilizations wrote it down as part of their history.

But this ancient civilization theory for humans could have existed without any alien shit at all. I think that fact makes it easier to consider/believe for many people, because once the thought of ET is brought into something many people roll their eyes and tune out immediately. ET is becoming somewhat more mainstream nowadays, but it is still considered complete fantasy/fiction by the vast majority. At least publicly anyway.

Tano

Legend
Some of the megalithic structures were completely in ruins... like Puma Punko in South America. Massive stones just blown apart and tossed all over the place like they were tiny cinder blocks instead of being precision cut hard stones weighing tons. So some of the structures clearly did not survive in tact... but the massive stones were somehow thrown around and blown apart... it damn sure didn't happen from too many bow and arrow shots.
I also wanted to reply to this one.

Is the information in the web on Puma Punko wrong? It states that these ruins were built around AD 500 which would be 12000 or more years after the Cataclysm that people are stating occurred to destroy these ruins.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Is the information in the web on Puma Punko wrong? It states that these ruins were built around AD 500 which would be 12000 or more years after the Cataclysm that people are stating occurred to destroy these ruins.

Well... from what I understand, noone knows who built those weird "H" style blocks and noone knows how they were built either. I've also read the the Maya or the Incas (not sure which one it was) never claimed to have made those... they always gave the create to an ancient people who lived way before them.

It is currently impossible to date stone. Nobody knows when that site was created. And the only real clues came from the Maya, Incas or Aztecs saying that those stones had been there long before they ever came around.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

From what I understand, Puma Punku and Tiwanaku (and much of the rest of the other "Incan" megalithic sites) are comprised of what appears to be 1 much earlier, much larger, much more advanced work, and much later, comparatively small and less impressive stonework built over the top. The later dates are what we get first and once something becomes accepted in academic institutions, changing it like trying to take corruption out of politics. It's hard because the people you need to work with you all have a vested interest in protecting the status quo. If you're an expert on a subject and you've published journals and taught lectures and then one day evidence comes out that challenges everything you've done? They all want to ignore that data. That's a real issue in anthropology, archeology and history in general.

Tano

Legend
It is currently impossible to date stone. Nobody knows when that site was created. And the only real clues came from the Maya, Incas or Aztecs saying that those stones had been there long before they ever came around.
Didn't immediately know you can't carbon date stone but then again Carbon is only in all life forms so should have known better

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here is a question for you guys…

Okay, so earth was wiped out. Everyone is killed but a few survivors… they immediately become hunter/gatherers… and the world starts over.

All makes sense.

If these guys were as advanced as we said (via the stonework)… where are the non-earth artifacts?

Satellites, in time, all fall from the sky. So… Those being gone… makes sense.

What about the moon? Where is the evidence they were there? That wasn‘t destroyed. If they were advanced, you got to believe they visited the moon, right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here is a question for you guys…

Okay, so earth was wiped out. Everyone is killed but a few survivors… they immediately become hunter/gatherers… and the world starts over.

All makes sense.

If these guys were as advanced as we said (via the stonework)… where are the non-earth artifacts?

Satellites, in time, all fall from the sky. So… Those being gone… makes sense.

What about the moon? Where is the evidence they were there? That wasn‘t destroyed. If they were advanced, you got to believe they visited the moon, right?

I haven't read of any ancient stories of space craft other than the ones from old Indian books. But those for for their Gods if I remember correctly. The Virmanas I think they were called.

The only other written stories I've heard about from very old civilizations had to do with ET visitors who came to earth in their space crafts. There are even depictions of some of those flying crafts carved into some temples in rock down in South America.

If they did have that kind of technology... I doubt that they would have built the massive stone structures we see to try and ride out what they knew was coming. They would have just hauled ass out into space I guess. There wouldn't have been anywhere in our solar system for them to relocate to though. I just don't think that kind of tech was available to them. And like I said, I haven't read any theories from people who think that was a thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I haven't read of any ancient stories of space craft other than the ones from old Indian books. But those for for their Gods if I remember correctly. The Virmanas I think they were called.

The only other written stories I've heard about from very old civilizations had to do with ET visitors who came to earth in their space crafts. There are even depictions of some of those flying crafts carved into some temples in rock down in South America.

If they did have that kind of technology... I doubt that they would have built the massive stone structures we see to try and ride out what they knew was coming. They would have just hauled ass out into space I guess. There wouldn't have been anywhere in our solar system for them to relocate to though. I just don't think that kind of tech was available to them. And like I said, I haven't read any theories from people who think that was a thing.

I was thinking more basic. If the ancient civilization was advanced… went to the moon, they’d put up a flag like we did. Probably more.

Shouldn’t some of that still be there? At least a flag?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was thinking more basic. If the ancient civilization was advanced… went to the moon, they’d put up a flag like we did. Probably more.

Shouldn’t some of that still be there? At least a flag?

Like I said... never heard of an ancient space faring race of humans. Advanced doesn't have to mean they had the ability to leave earth's gravity and reach the moon or be able to launch satellites into orbit. Hell... the last time we sent a manned mission to the moon was in 1972. If it was so valuable to our civilization, wouldn't we have gone back way before now?

They were advanced enough to build giant polygonal stone walls like these with no mortar.

images (2).jpeg

We don't have the ability to do that ourselves today. Does that mean that we aren't an advanced civilization? If you look closely... the section of this wall on the top left and far right built out of tiny stones that looks like amateur hour is the best that we can do with all of our advances. They clearly had knowledge of things that we still don't have today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Like I said... never heard of an ancient space faring race of humans. Advanced doesn't have to mean they had the ability to leave earth's gravity and reach the moon or be able to launch satellites into orbit. Hell... the last time we sent a manned mission to the moon was in 1972. If it was so valuable to our civilization, wouldn't we have gone back way before now?

They were advanced enough to build giant polygonal stone walls like these with no mortar.

View attachment 49832

We don't have the ability to do that ourselves today. Does that mean that we aren't an advanced civilization? If you look closely... the section of this wall on the top left and far right built out of tiny stones that looks like amateur hour is the best that we can do with all of our advances. They clearly had knowledge of things that we still don't have today.

The stonework is incredible. Some of the corner pieces are simply hard to explain how they did it.

How and why, for that matter.

This example came from the Valley Temple at Giza.

Bent-Stones.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The stonework is incredible. Some of the corner pieces are simply hard to explain how they did it.

How and why, for that matter.

This example came from the Valley Temple at Giza.

Bent-Stones.png

We definitely don't know how, but the why they were built like that is something we can understand.

They were built like that in an effort to withstand great force and not come apart. The weird shapes and angles all fitting together perfectly adds tremendous strength in all directions. The design is beyond ingenious. How did they know doing that would create such added and long lasting strength? It's fascinating. These were people who were supposed to only have sticks and soft metals to use for tools. Building like this with incredibly massive stones with only those tools is fucking impossible. But they did it and knew that they had to build it this way somehow.

We build with concrete brick and mortar today. We are supposed to be the advanced humans... but all of our structures built with concrete brick and mortar will be long gone before those polygonal structures. Those structures they built so long ago really may outlast our civilization.

I believe another reason they built their structures that way was to try and show future civilizations that they weren't just savages slowly advancing along. They wanted us to know our history and they knew this would clearly show us they were way beyond even what we are today in certain things. They wanted to warn us about how easy it all can be taken away and how we need to prepare to protect ourselves as good as if not better than they did.