Lost Advanced Ancient Global Civilization

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OK. Many people have a hard time believing that Ancient Advanced Civilizations could have existed on our planet because of the lack of evidence. Even though there is evidence.

But one theory that can explain how these civilizations may have been "erased" many times in the past is explained here. Very believable stuff included in this long video. If nothing else, the video might scare the shit out of you if you have some time to kill.

This was a good watch... if you are into these sort of theories.

Thanks for sharing another good one @Selassie I (y)

This particular one is all about the Sun’s destructive nature... a massive solar flare or event that sends the world into a pole flipping cycle every 10,000-12,000 years. The displacement of the earth’s crust from its mantle, resetting the continents in a cataclysmic and colossal world reset.

Its been theorized this has happened 9+ times.

The core theory is catastrophism.

Keep feeding us @Selassie I

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK. Many people have a hard time believing that Ancient Advanced Civilizations could have existed on our planet because of the lack of evidence. Even though there is evidence.

But one theory that can explain how these civilizations may have been "erased" many times in the past is explained here. Very believable stuff included in this long video. If nothing else, the video might scare the shit out of you if you have some time to kill.

OK, WOW! Watch this video and match what and why events on Earth are happening today. It may explain some seemingly bizarre things people in our governments often do. Mysterious world we live in. I just hope they have a football stadium underground somewhere!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched this last night on Amazon. Really cool...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I started this a few weeks ago and found the narration to be difficult to follow.

That person was a bad choice as I found “her” hard to hear/listen... I felt like I was constantly decoding her language skills.

I put her in parentheses because she almost sounded computer generated.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I started this a few weeks ago and found the narration to be difficult to follow.

That person was a bad choice as I found “her” hard to hear/listen... I felt like I was constantly decoding her language skills.

I put her in parentheses because she almost sounded computer generated.

Yeah... her French accent was hard to understand for me at first too. I put on the closed captions and just read.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Ok, watched this tonight. French chick was a little hard to understand but it made me have to watch much more closely and WOW! I believe in cycles and the magic of math so this is very intriguing. The Golden Ratio, Pi, and metric equivalents blow my mind. I can’t help to think a lot of these chambers around the world were an attempt to be sheltered from a cataclysmic event on its way. You know, maybe one that comes every 12,000 years or so?

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
In 1980, the USAF sold Egypt some F4E fighter jets. The Egyptians had a hard time getting them to fly consistently so we went there on a TDY (Operation Proud Phantom) for 3 months to prove that you could indeed fly the crap out of the old birds. I got to go to the pyramids at Giza and actually climbed the largest one. (the one on the right in the pictures of the three) It was missing the top 50 feet so only 450 feet tall now. It used to be smooth on the outside like the top of the center pyramid still is today. ( Alabaster I believe but was robbed off of them for later construction projects through time) It was amazing how that thing was built. Most of the stones were arm pit high to me (I'm 5'9"). I was 21 years old and in shape and the climb took much energy. Once on top, when you looked back down, it looked straight down, frightening was an understatement. You wondered how in the hell you were going to get down. There are massive holes in the desert around the pyramid that are shaped like they were made for boats. Some think that is how they transported those massive stones to the sight of construction. Climbing the pyramids is of course illegal because people have died falling off so you had to pay a guide who split the money with guards around the pyramid. This added a little extra anxiety for the climb. Afterwards, we were able to go inside the pyramid up walkways to the center where a tomb resides. You would notice small shafts constructed all the way to the exterior skywards. Later, I learned those shafts were built to see certain stars, I think, at the Summer Solstice or something like that. The four sides are perfectly aligned to the North, South, East, and West. Perfectly! It is astounding to me the craftsmanship, not to mention the manpower, to build such a massive structure so precisely nearly 5000 years ago! How? How? Damn, how? There's no doubt in my mind there once was an advanced civilization here on Earth.
I had the chance to see the pyramids in 1987 complements of the USAF. We got to go inside the center one as well. We didn't have time to climb on them. Don't think it's allowed anymore. Very interesting to say the least. And to think they are just blocks sitting there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a new video that shows some real compelling evidence that the ancient Egyptians actually recycled megalithic stonework... but they are the ones who are given credit for creating it. It sure looks like the pyramids, temples, statues and other stonework goes back much much further in time than even the Old Kingdom of the ancient Egyptians.

I've believed this for a long time for many different reasons. This video shows some neat hard to argue against evidence.

View: https://youtu.be/jj7PORU_LUI

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm a giant history nerd, specifically ancient history. I've studied the classic historians like Herodotus, Polybius, Livy... I'm convinced that our current view of the birth of civilization is way, way off.

Soon our science technologies will allow us to gather more accurate information from the dirt... but we'll never really know what happened in the darkness of prehistory.

I think the bronze age collapse was a much bigger and more significant event than we can currently imagine.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It you like this sort of things , check out the Joe Rogan podcasts with Graham Hancock on youtube. They are gold for setting an open mind for looking at things. Many of the things they talked about 5years ago are making the "for experts" eat their words and are being proven true.
I like when Joe Rogan has smart people on like him, or Neil Degrasse Tyson. Just don't ever try to "learn" anything from Joe Rogan himself. lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Deac

Graham Hancock is a great one to listen to on this. He's become much more popular in recent years. I used to listen to his lectures years before most people knew about him. His explanations about the Younger Dryas period and the global cataclysms of that period fascinated me. They actually explained things that had always been a mystery... but really should have been obvious. Especially his belief that a series of comet/meteor impacts had impacted the North American continent and other parts of the upper hemisphere around 12,800 years ago. I really became 100% sold on his beliefs when actual proof of these comet impacts were found years after he had been trying to tell everyone they had to have happened.

These impacts caused unimaginable damage to everything. For example... those blazing hot comet pieces actually hit massive glacial ice packs that were thousands of feet thick along the North American continent. It immediately caused catastrophic flooding that created many of the giant valleys that nobody could seem to explain in the Northwestern US that are still there today. Massive boulders were moved hundreds of miles from places up in Canada and found resting places in the Great Plains of the US this way. They are still there today.

This massive kind of destruction basically completely whipped out everything in it's path... including evidence of any human civilizations that existed then and before. This also kinda tells the same story as almost all religions with the Great Flood stories. The surface was literally almost scrubbed clean with the exception of some of the giant megalithic stone work that still stands today all over the planet. Stone work that we cannot come close to replicating to this day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am convinced the stonework of Egypt is inherited. There is strong evidence of a civilization before ours.

Those stone boxes, discussed a page back… explain this. Video below. These were not made by Egyptian day technology.

So, @Selassie I these boxes, stone wall formations, and other artifacts like those perfect symmetry stone vases were part of the civilization before that comet impact? Thats the theory, right?

View: https://youtu.be/VGtDAHRK8s0?list=PLb1MDIWaJM6n-cjegE-92AYMeUysaeTVw

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I am convinced the stonework of Egypt is inherited. There is strong evidence of a civilization before ours.

Those stone boxes, discussed a page back… explain this. Video below. These were not made by Egyptian day technology.

So, @Selassie I these boxes, stone wall formations, and other artifacts like those perfect symmetry stone vases were part of the civilization before that comet impact? Thats the theory, right?

View: https://youtu.be/VGtDAHRK8s0?list=PLb1MDIWaJM6n-cjegE-92AYMeUysaeTVw

Yes.

And not all of the people from the previous advanced civilizations died. We are all evidence of that. The survivors are the explanation for human civilization seeming to come into existence almost instantly out of thin air around 12000 yrs ago. The survivors all over the world had knowledge... but everyone was forced to start over completely from basically the stone age.

Many of the civilizations after the Younger Dryas period actually refer to the civilizations before them as the original people of knowledge. Many ancient writings give credit to those original people for building many of the megalithic stone creations we see all over the world. They tell us that those structures were there before they were ever born and their advanced knowledge was mostly buried away with them.

There are hieroglyphics in Egypt that tell the story of recycling of many ancient structures. Places like Puma Punko weren't taken credit for by the Aztecs or Incas... those civilizations wrote about those structures being there before them and being built by those with God like knowledge who came before them.

The megalithic stone work that we still see today that are built from stones that weigh 20 to 60 tons apiece and are shaped like unique individual puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together without the use of any kind of concrete or mortar... fitting together so perfectly that you cannot even fit a piece of hair in between them to this very day. Those structures are still far superior to anything we can create today with all of our modern technology and engineering. The only explanation for structures built after them in time being inferior in every way is that the civilizations that built them had superior knowledge than we do today. Those structures weren't built with copper chisels and wood. We can't even build them today with diamond saws and lasers.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes.

And not all of the people from the previous advanced civilizations died. We are all evidence of that. The survivors are the explanation for human civilization seeming to come into existence almost instantly out of thin air around 12000 yrs ago. The survivors all over the world had knowledge... but everyone was forced to start over completely from basically the stone age.

Many of the civilizations after the Younger Dryas period actually refer to the civilizations before them as the original people of knowledge. Many ancient writings give credit to those original people for building many of the megalithic stone creations we see all over the world. They tell us that those structures were there before they were ever born and their advanced knowledge was mostly buried away with them.

There are hieroglyphics in Egypt that tell the story of recycling of many ancient structures. Places like Puma Punko weren't taken credit for by the Aztecs or Incas... those civilizations wrote about those structures being there before them and being built by those with God like knowledge who came before them.

The megalithic stone work that we still see today that are built from stones that weigh 20 to 60 tons apiece and are shaped like unique individual puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together without the use of any kind of concrete or mortar... fitting together so perfectly that you cannot even fit a piece of hair in between them to this very day. Those structures are still far superior to anything we can create today with all of our modern technology and engineering. The only explanation for structures built after them in time being inferior in every way is that the civilizations that built them had superior knowledge than we do today. Those structures weren't built with copper chisels and wood. We can't even build them today with diamond saws and lasers.

Good breakdown.
The first page of Hancocks' Fingerprints of the God's blew my mind and changed my view of world history overnight. The Piri Ries Map.

And I'm glad you brought up the Younger Dryas. Interesting that academia has fought for so long to place humans in the America's only after @14,000 years ago. Recent discoveries have finally broken the clovis theory bullshit and forced the community to accept a pre-clovis date for people in the America's. Basically meaning that not only were populations here, nearly all.traces of them before 12000 years ago would've been destroyed by the YD events. Hancock was dead on.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good breakdown.
The first page of Hancocks' Fingerprints of the God's blew my mind and changed my view of world history overnight. The Piri Ries Map.

And I'm glad you brought up the Younger Dryas. Interesting that academia has fought for so long to place humans in the America's only after @14,000 years ago. Recent discoveries have finally broken the clovis theory bullshit and forced the community to accept a pre-clovis date for people in the America's. Basically meaning that not only were populations here, nearly all.traces of them before 12000 years ago would've been destroyed by the YD events. Hancock was dead on.

Yeah... and it has been really cool for me since I've been listening to Hancock before a lot of his theories had any kind of proof. His stuff was always fun to think about... but when actual validations starting coming out... wow.

Today, he's kinda got a little over the top with himself. He's now really into mind altering drugs and some far out shit. He almost died a few years ago and when he made a miraculous recovery he may have gone a little coo coo. But... his theories really are dead on and they add to my belief of the global advanced ancient civilization that was completely destroyed except for the incredible massive megalithic stone work that still stands all over the globe. Much of that stonework was built in the exact same way no matter if it was on the opposite side of the planet too... making me believe that there was clear and obvious communication happening with that global civilization all over the entire world. There is no other way to explain it... there's no chance it was just a coincidence.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah... and it has been really cool for me since I've been listening to Hancock before a lot of his theories had any kind of proof. His stuff was always fun to think about... but when actual validations starting coming out... wow.

Today, he's kinda got a little over the top with himself. He's now really into mind altering drugs and some far out shit. He almost died a few years ago and when he made a miraculous recovery he may have gone a little coo coo. But... his theories really are dead on and they add to my belief of the global advanced ancient civilization that was completely destroyed except for the incredible massive megalithic stone work that still stands all over the globe. Much of that stonework was built in the exact same way no matter if it was on the opposite side of the planet too... making me believe that there was clear and obvious communication happening with that global civilization all over the entire world. There is no other way to explain it... there's no chance it was just a coincidence.

I'm on the exact same page with both him and the same conclusions about the megalithic stonework.
I'm currently listening to a fascinating audiobook called The Dawn of Everything by David Graeber and David Wengrow. It doesn't venture into Hancock territory but it makes some fascinating points that require little imagination to connect with the dots we're talking about.

Tano

Legend
And not that I am disbelieving this information, but if they were so advanced, why weren't they able to stop the cosmic catastrophe's from happening.

You would think their space knowledge would be so more advanced than ours that they would have been able to build an energy shield of some kind. Okay - I might be going a little too Sci Fi here but I would think they could have done something.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And not that I am disbelieving this information, but if they were so advanced, why weren't they able to stop the cosmic catastrophe's from happening.

You would think their space knowledge would be so more advanced than ours that they would have been able to build an energy shield of some kind. Okay - I might be going a little too Sci Fi here but I would think they could have done something.
I get what you're saying but I think it's more likely that these people were no more able to save themselves from cataclysm than humanity is today. We're pretty advanced and yet we'd be screwed if a string of impacts hit us for about the next 200 years for example. To paraphrase from Curtis LeMay, it would put us back into the stone age, if we were lucky.
10,000 years after that? Not much would be evident except our great works of stone would remain. Might not look too different than prehistory does today.
200,000 years of modern human beings and barely 7,000 years of history and all but the last 500 years are mostly speculative. There's loads of time in there for all kinds of shit we can't imagine.