Lost Advanced Ancient Global Civilization

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you'd like to see real scientific proof that there was ancient HIGH technology... this will be right up your alley. This proves it 100%... real scientific evidence that cannot be explained. We absolutely do not have the ability today to perform this kind of tube drilling.

I know it's an hour long, but it's worth it if you're into this stuff like I am. There's zero bullshit in this... it's real evidence.

Bookmarked for this weekend. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you'd like to see real scientific proof that there was ancient HIGH technology... this will be right up your alley. This proves it 100%... real scientific evidence that cannot be explained. We absolutely do not have the ability today to perform this kind of tube drilling.

I know it's an hour long, but it's worth it if you're into this stuff like I am. There's zero bullshit in this... it's real evidence.

That was good. His channel has several others that look interesting.

Those cores... yeah, try to explain that!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I actually went and looked it up after posting that. Conan was a Cimmerian (in the books, obviously a fictional character), not a Samarian.
Yes, him and Wonder Woman too. :biggrin:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I am hooked by this guy’s channel....

I watched all those tube drilling ones. Watched the evidence of high technology ones. Awesome.

I just finished the 5 parts on those 100 ton boxes Serapeum. What the heck? What were those for? Lots of weird shit in those videos to think about.

That guy just returned from a CoVID special access trip to great pyramid of Giza. His video going down the tunnels to the subterranean chamber just makes your mind wonder what all that was for.

And... maybe I’m a wuss but my heart was racing watching it because those tunnels are long, dark, and narrow.

He just posted a new podcast from that CoViD trip and I think I still have an ancient engineering one to watch.

All of his stuff is freaking awesome!

If you have any more links like the ones you shared, post them please.

This is great mind candy. Fascinating and educational.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just finished the 5 parts on those 100 ton boxes Serapeum. What the heck? What were those for? Lots of weird shit in those videos to think about.

Heres the link to that series. Each episode is ~20min pieces which allows you to batch it. I think I watched them over 2 weekends or something like that.

Fascinating.

Seriously; explain this.

The intro is 2 min 30 seconds... it sets it all up.

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb1MDIWaJM6n-cjegE-92AYMeUysaeTVw

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm endlessly fascinated by the intelligence of our forebears, in all different ethnic regions. Just the mathematics they had a grasp of is impressive, they were just as smart as people are now but didn't have the knowledge base on which to continue building.

And I think where things like the video posted above go wrong is they underestimate the intelligence of our forebears.

Fitted walls for example. It's the most efficient way to work with large stones, an early predecessor to the walls with uniform rock segments that later demonstrate a better grasp of how to split and shape them consistently.

And pyramids are the same thing. These people were not so stupid that they couldn't figure out the most basic way to build higher structures. In those days that was the only way you could do it. And of course they're going to have a lot of similarities.

But going back to the mathematics as an example, there's a reason we use arabic numerals to this day. And the number system used by the most ancient civilization we know of (Mesopotamia) used the sexagesimal system which is still used for crucial things like angles, time and coordinates.
Ancients homer

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The machining of those sarcophagi can be explained. Cutting them from the quarry and moving them would suck but people had a lot of time on their hands back then and were capable. As intelligent as humanity today really they just lacked all the technology we have.

But what makes zero sense to me is the SIZE of those things. I mean I'm not gonna say aliens here but... :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The machining of those sarcophagi can be explained. Cutting them from the quarry and moving them would suck but people had a lot of time on their hands back then and were capable. As intelligent as humanity today really they just lacked all the technology we have.

But what makes zero sense to me is the SIZE of those things. I mean I'm not gonna say aliens here but... :ROFLMAO:

The precision? We don’t have the ability to make them today, as these are made.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that's overplayed tbh. We could very easily make those sarcophagi it's just not worth the cost to do it.

But it also would have cost those people a lot to make. And why make the sarcophagi so large. What need drives them to build such a costly thing. If it was say "well they thought they could put all the retainers and servants in them" then ok, why make them so nice. The whole logic of the size of them is what stands out to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think that's overplayed tbh. We could very easily make those sarcophagi it's just not worth the cost to do it.

But it also would have cost those people a lot to make. And why make the sarcophagi so large. What need drives them to build such a costly thing. If it was say "well they thought they could put all the retainers and servants in them" then ok, why make them so nice. The whole logic of the size of them is what stands out to me.

The precision is insane... You screw up slightly, then what? Take the whole thing to a new size to get it perfect like these? How does that work?

Look at the inside corners. Remember... you can’t screw up.

I don‘t know how it’s possible, TODAY.... let alone the time period these are associated with.

They are out of place...Inherited.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are very high end craftsmanship that is for sure. The craftsman was probably the best in the world at that time. Probably paid like a czar for the work too.

And there are some that never were finished like the one with the crack or the one where the lid split in half. You can see they used a long saw to cut the tops.

For me it's more about appreciating the craftsmen who achieved that level of stoneworking ability. Might have been a pre-Egyptian civilization too who knows. But either way it was some guy who was at the top of his game. I'm sure his expertise in stoneworking rivaled or exceeded that of craftsmen today in many ways.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They are very high end craftsmanship that is for sure. The craftsman was probably the best in the world at that time. Probably paid like a czar for the work too.

Craftsmanship that didn’t match the time, and doesn’t exist today.

And... to top it off... the Egyptians went to the precision of those boxes...only to scribe them like using crayons with hieroglyphs?

(The primitive scribes match the period technology, support inherited theory)

These boxes, just like the tube drilling (and cut marks in the cores) we can’t do with modern machining. If we can’t do it today, how did more primitive times?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK. Many people have a hard time believing that Ancient Advanced Civilizations could have existed on our planet because of the lack of evidence. Even though there is evidence.

But one theory that can explain how these civilizations may have been "erased" many times in the past is explained here. Very believable stuff included in this long video. If nothing else, the video might scare the shit out of you if you have some time to kill.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OK. Many people have a hard time believing that Ancient Advanced Civilizations could have existed on our planet because of the lack of evidence. Even though there is evidence.

But one theory that can explain how these civilizations may have been "erased" many times in the past is explained here. Very believable stuff included in this long video. If nothing else, the video might scare the shit out of you if you have some time to kill.

Got this bookmarked for the weekend. (y)