Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
What is 'bone,'? If you can't buy it at Walmart to paint the bedroom, it's not a real color!

Having said that, I think the blue/yellow combo pops big-time! Helmets aren't what I would have done but don't hate 'em.

And have never really been a fan of blue/blue in any iteration. The StL 'blueberry' look was the most egregiously bad....

sostl

Starter
the bone with the yellow pants looks nice.
5wau5opweky41.jpg

nlhmimia6ly41.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
What is 'bone,'? If you can't buy it at Walmart to paint the bedroom, it's not a real color!

If you're looking for your home improvement items at Walmart, that might be your problem. ;)

I agree though, blue on yellow is the best look.

I really hope they give us a bone top and yellow pants, too obvious not too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hell to the yeah!

It's not official unfortunately, it's a guess, a pretty good one, but a guess. My only question is that if they wanted to do that now, they could have. That being said, with how the Rams have been doing this delayed roll out, I can easily see them saying to push a jersey back a year just for that "story".

bluecoconuts

Legend

This episode of the Athletic podcast covers some of the background of the uniforms in terms of why they did things. It's interesting.

Some notes include the colors and uniforms are specifically designed to pop more on TV, so we'll look best on gameday, the Rams are expected to be the first team that makes these changes and other teams are likely to begin following suit as well, so while we're getting heat now because we're new, it'll change. (reminds me of Seattle's jersey overhaul before funny enough)...

The stupid squiggle stitching on those dumb patches are intentional as well. Basically the Rams think that eventually the NFL is going to put ads there (like pretty much everyone is saying) so if they're forced into doing that, they might as well have a patch there already they can take of.. That allows us to already be used to it (vs other teams where it'll be more jarring) and because of the squiggle stitching they're using, that's what people will identity more, thus making any ads even less annoying for us.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Guess we know part of the real answer.

Attitude.

Completely classless. Now I am glad he is gone. May have been a locker room cancer last season.

The guy became insufferable to follow on social media. When other players were posting training pics and community outreach stuff... he was posting selfies and pics of himself with celebs - his car getting washed, his new shoes and clothes. Straight up diva.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams new helmet must have sold out already on the website

there yesterday , gone today

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
So are getting a white uni & sol uni in the next 2 season?

dreveles52

UDFA
Seeing the horns on the helmet had been a big plus for me. I can now see the 3D effect they were going for.

Last edited: