Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saying I am disappointed would imply I had an expectation they would do this right..NOPE

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol at Dickerson. He is more of an honerary mascot at this point. He's not the mouth of the damn fans, I can tell you that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is why you should never let art people design anything. The sub-standard becomes great because it follows some art rules, rather than actually looking good. The unis aren't terrible, but they're just ok. All texture and highlights in the world don't make them good, even if that's the art best practice.

But yeah @bluecoconuts , I'll fight other teams' fans that don't like them.

?
The artists do a job for a client - the client is the Rams - they make the decisions not the artists - and who is supposed to design them if not an artist? The milkman?
:palm:

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Dickerson hated the logo because it looked soft and like a penis......now the rest is soft and not hard? He must be in the Penis obsession camp here on this board.

Its funny how those who have an opinion about how they hate it have an insatiable need to convince others of their opinion so instead of saying they hate it and for these reasons, they push further with visual aids and opinions from others to force others to see it their way.

If you keep saying "Classic", what does that mean? Who designates Classic and which old uniforms are considered classic? Your vision of classic may not be the same as someone elses classic.

The common denominator in this is change......people tend to not like change because what they want is often not delivered. I wonder how many fans thought your "Classic" was hideous because it wasn't what they wanted?

Dickerson likes to talk................because that's all he has left in the NFL and frankly that is ok as are all of your opinions. You like what you like........no foul in that part. :) but please stop posting searching the internet high and low for something or someone who agrees with you as if that is going to change anything. :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dickerson hated the logo because it looked soft and like a penis......now the rest is soft and not hard? He must be in the Penis obsession camp here on this board.

Its funny how those who have an opinion about how they hate it have an insatiable need to convince others of their opinion so instead of saying they hate it and for these reasons, they push further with visual aids and opinions from others to force others to see it their way.

If you keep saying "Classic", what does that mean? Who designates Classic and which old uniforms are considered classic? Your vision of classic may not be the same as someone elses classic.

The common denominator in this is change......people tend to not like change because what they want is often not delivered. I wonder how many fans thought your "Classic" was hideous because it wasn't what they wanted?

Dickerson likes to talk................because that's all he has left in the NFL and frankly that is ok as are all of your opinions. You like what you like........no foul in that part. :) but please stop posting searching the internet high and low for something or someone who agrees with you as if that is going to change anything. :)
This is comical. Criticize people for having an opinion different from your and posting thins to reinforce their opinion. Belittle people who don’t like the new uniforms and ignore their reasoning. Pot meets kettle.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like certain elements and I don't like certain elements. It's a little like watching the new car models roll out. They are certainly not 70s Fords or the K car. Not sure they reach new Corvette status though.

I'll probably grow to like them. Right now, I'm luke warm on them and really don't like the all blues.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
This is comical. Criticize people for having an opinion different from your and posting thins to reinforce their opinion. Belittle people who don’t like the new uniforms and ignore their reasoning. Pot meets kettle.

I don't think you understand basics so I may be wasting my time. What I posted were comments on people's opinions. Not critizing for having an opinion different then mine.....I didn't post that I liked the uniforms and that their opinions were stupid...............following me, (this is belittling by the way).

I even stated it was good that they stated their opinion and then a reason for it. Did you read the post or just summarize? (belittling again)

Again, my comments were centered on why they went Beyond giving an opinion and I didn't name anyone or post directly at them as you did.................but hey, its comical right?

Stump23

Rookie
I like certain elements and I don't like certain elements. It's a little like watching the new car models roll out. They are certainly not 70s Fords or the K car. Not sure they reach new Corvette status though.

I'll probably grow to like them. Right now, I'm luke warm on them and really don't like the all blues.
Was waiting for a comment from you and that's a reasonable take. After 24 hours, I dig the blue jersey, but the bone is really, really cool. I think I like the change a lot more today than yesterday, so hopefully they will grow on everyone. When you can order custom bone jerseys, I may be in line to add one to the collection. Best combo to me: blue/yellow and bone/yellow.