Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was looking for a blue horn and yellow sleeve on the away kit. Where is it??

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Ugh, here come the whiners. I personally think they look awesone. Would have preferred the horn on the shoulder of the aways, but it looks kinda bad ass anyway.... Carry on haters...
So people's opinions differ from your's and that makes them whiners? GTFO... We're all entitled to our's.

I was looking for a blue horn and yellow sleeve on the away kit. Where is it??
Nike didn't get the memo.....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly! How can you even consider this a good option? Blue helmet with a yellow horn then the rest is just plain grey it's terrible.
Hopefully you and I are in the minority and they become a big hit. But I think we know better lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not sure if you can make minor tweaks like that without going through the whole 5 year process. Seeing White is already a color, maybe?

NFL jersey rules are so weird, it just seems strange that we would limit ourselves with jerseys by only having two tops, and no white jersey at all.

I hope they show us the official release soon so we can get a better look at them.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The white jerseys are so close to being great. A little more blue and yellow and they'd be on point.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So people's opinions differ from your's and that makes them whiners? GTFO... We're all entitled to our's.

Nike didn't get the memo.....
wahmbulance.jpg

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well, not nearly as bad as I feared. I can live with it. The aways seem plain but I guess they did listen a bit because the helmet and horns have been the focus of the rebrand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As to the Away jersey, I would like to see more Yellow in it, like on the sleeve, but in the renderings above, the helmet looks great, so I can live with plain white on the road, which I'm sure will look sleek as I get used to it.