Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Traditional blue and yellow at home.
White and blue (with the white horn on the helmet) for the road.
Alternative home the mustard all yellows.
Alternative road a blue jersey white helmet with blue horn.
How Fing hard is it?

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Those don't look bad, can't wait to see the full thing, I won't care about the updated horn on the helmets I just hope it's thick

bluecoconuts

Legend
Traditional blue and yellow at home.
White and blue (with the white horn on the helmet) for the road.
Alternative home the mustard all yellows.
Alternative road a blue jersey white helmet with blue horn.
How Fing hard is it?

Honestly going with an all white and blue version probably would have made for a better “color rush” than the yellow mustard ones. Update and throwback to the classic look.

The Rams have all the ingredients in their history to make some absolutely amazing uniforms and logos and they just don’t tap into it at all?

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would the other classic teams dramatically change theirs? The Raiders? Cowboys? Packers? Colts? Steelers? It hasn't happened yet, and I would wager a lot of those teams fans would go through the roof if that happened.
I'm with you brother. Classic is always better. Gradient numbers? Bone away jerseys? Segmented horns? Unorthodox fonts? Like the St. Louis blueberry and mustard, in the future these jerseys will be seen as a fad. People will scratch their head and say WTF were they thinking. They will belong to a time and not be timeless.

Ewe83

Could be legit, not sure

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 6.23.30 AM - Edited.png
EX5c2RGXYAEgjTJ.jpeg
EX5c2RKWkAAOCRv.jpeg
EX5c2RJWAAA7o6b.jpeg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why the Rams shouldn't have waited so long to unveil the uniforms , they got leaked , just like the logo
Something about their process is just wrong. Because the account that leaked the whole thing had them already and only decided to leak them because the other leaks started coming out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I totally understand the long time Rams fans not liking these. The guys who grew up in the 70s and 80s love their classic looks. But as a younger guy(28) I absolutely love these. I honestly think it’s about time we look like we’re playing 2020. The gradients will get some taking used to. But otherwise the new horns and design is great.

The one thing I knew going into this was the Rams were going to have to alienate a huge part of their fanbase. But we have to remember this is a rebrand. Our history is awesome but we should work on the future as well. These jerseys along with the new stadium will all go perfectly together.

Personally that grey uniform, bone whatever you want to call it, it generic as hell and there's no synergy with the blue/yellow. Where's the yellow on the grey's? I don't see it anywhere except the shoes and is that a stripe on the pants? With the grey it's so hard to tell in the pics. Blue/yellow ones are good aside from the gradient, I know the segmented horns will grow on me. I don't see that horrid LAC logo on those so that's an upgrade from earlier links. Sorry but when you add in the grey nonsense it's just bad in my book with no yellow to speak of on it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally that grey uniform, bone whatever you want to call it, it generic as hell and there's no synergy with the blue/yellow. Where's the yellow on the grey's? I don't see it anywhere except the shoes and is that a stripe on the pants? With the grey it's so hard to tell in the pics. Blue/yellow ones are good aside from the gradient, I know the segmented horns will grow on me. I don't see that horrid LAC logo on those so that's an upgrade from earlier links. Sorry but when you add in the grey nonsense it's just bad in my book with no yellow to speak of on it.
I'm shocked that people like the away jerseys. They had potential for sure but they're just too plain.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wonder if they’re waiting on the NFL to relax the helmet rule to give us an all white version? Maybe that’s just wishful thinking....

They can always add a white jersey too right, no need to wait years?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm shocked that people like the away jerseys. They had potential for sure but they're just too plain.
Exactly! How can you even consider this a good option? Blue helmet with a yellow horn then the rest is just plain grey it's terrible.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I wonder if they’re waiting on the NFL to relax the helmet rule to give us an all white version? Maybe that’s just wishful thinking....

They can always add a white jersey too right, no need to wait years?
I'm not sure if you can make minor tweaks like that without going through the whole 5 year process. Seeing White is already a color, maybe?

Ewe83

I really like them, wasn't sure how I would feel about the grey but those look slick, only wish they had a horn on the sleeve too, far as I'm concerned these are great

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i like the away jersey because the numbers don't change colour.

that way they don't look like the LA Princesses.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh, here we go.... I personally think they look awesome. Would have preferred the horn on the shoulder of the aways, but it looks kinda bad ass anyway.... Carry on haters...

Last edited: