Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
If that's them then it looks like my next jersey will be a Dickerson Mitchell & Ness.

Not a fan of the shiny, plasticky parts and gradient.
Oh, and that horn.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to love them. And... hard to tell without seeing a total look. The colors are vibrant and nice. I guess this leak is real, but I was holding out hope the segment and gradient would be scrapped.

The horns felt like a “given” to be untouched going into this.

The gradient is not a traditional look and will be swapped out like the fad it is, in a couple of years. I disliked it on the Jaguars.

The Rams set my expectations to be more traditional than what this leak shows.

Maybe Nike’s strategy is disposable designs to swap out every few years? Get your money again. Lol.
Look deeply into my eyes..."You like them..You love them...Now repeat that back..."

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm just glad the numbers don't have that weird break in them like the horn dose

That was one of my greatest fears

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I've seen a road uniform in a grayish white and blue, this jersey appears to be it, however it also appears that the helmet still had yellow horns. There cant be a universe where the mismatch look becomes permanent can there???? And of course the horns are way too skinny, I thought they could at least get that right
If you look closely in the picture posted by the OP, there’s a grey jersey with yellow horns on them. So everything will match.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm just glad the numbers don't have that weird break in them like the horn dose

That was one of my greatest fears

Horns actually look solid on the helmet in the leaked Ramsey ones, but hard to see the curl. They might not be solid either, based on what the leaker was saying, but they look okay from the front so far.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The one thing I knew going into this was the Rams were going to have to alienate a huge part of their fanbase. But we have to remember this is a rebrand. Our history is awesome but we should work on the future as well. These jerseys along with the new stadium will all go perfectly together.
The question though is "WHY" do you have to alienate anyone? Especially a large part of your fanbase? Is management's mindset that it's a must they have to make major changes to appeal to the younger fans or kids? That youngsters don't like the classic Uniform? The Ferragamo's are one of the top 5 uniforms in the league. Why would you dramatically change that? Would the other classic teams dramatically change theirs? The Raiders? Cowboys? Packers? Colts? Steelers? It hasn't happened yet, and I would wager a lot of those teams fans would go through the roof if that happened.

Maybe I'm wrong, but do younger folks not like the Ferragamo's? The vast majority of fans I've talked to since the Rams return absolutely identify the Ferragamo's with the "Los Angeles Rams". Would just leaving them as the old Ferragamo's alienate anyone? If so I think it would be far less of a fan percentage than what is probably about to happen.

Bottom line for me is I'm gonna be as open minded as I can be, but it will be real depressing if this decision by management makes us the laughing stock of the league

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm assuming they can wear the blue or yellow pants with the grey jersey

Trying to get a look at that helmet horn from the side , I don't see a break in it , but it dose look like the shorter horn

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
This is why the Rams shouldn't have waited so long to unveil the uniforms , they got leaked , just like the logo

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Wow what a letdown. The road jersey looks really lame. I was looking forward to getting a jersey similar to the one we wore in SB34. Oh well. I won’t be buying these, or any of the lame merchandise with the lame logo.