Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And is the horn on the shoulder metallic or is that the light...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yep , betting the helmet has the new matching horn

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Looks like ya can kinda sorta see the bone color one underneath it

Kinda sorta

Maybe

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not really a fan of all the gradient use on everything...I'm less than thrilled, but I really care more about the product they put on the field, not what they're wearing...I would repeat one of my gripes about the logos..I'm just underwhelmed that after several years and hundreds of talented people, this is the best they could do..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't get the segmented horn and the gradient numbers.
We are homers. We’ll find reason’s to love them and act like we always felt that way. Let’s start....

I’m glad the horns are split. That whole continuity thing was getting to be a drag.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do kinda love them. I really like the updated numbers and they seem large in respect to Goff’s name.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I dont like the multi piece horn at all. So in my opinion the uniforms are terrible just like the logo. Very disappointing after all these years of waiting.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If so the gradient isnt that bad but the 3d numbers or whatever they are trying to do looks terrible.
If ya zoom in it looks like they are trying to add some sort of curling ram horn imagery within the numbers.
Demoff, overthink it much....?

Regarding the segmented horns, WTF is their problem? Don’t virtually all the fans say, we love the horns, don’t change them?? WTF?!?! Cripes, I’ll be pissed if they fuck with the horns, it’s not that complicated, just LISTEN TO THE FANS....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just don't get the segmented horn and the gradient numbers.

I want to love them. And... hard to tell without seeing a total look. The colors are vibrant and nice. I guess this leak is real, but I was holding out hope the segment and gradient would be scrapped.

The horns felt like a “given” to be untouched going into this.

The gradient is not a traditional look and will be swapped out like the fad it is, in a couple of years. I disliked it on the Jaguars.

The Rams set my expectations to be more traditional than what this leak shows.

Maybe Nike’s strategy is disposable designs to swap out every few years? Get your money again. Lol.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I want to love them. And... hard to tell without seeing a total look. The colors are vibrant and nice. I guess this leak is real, but I was holding out hope the segment and gradient would be scrapped.

The horns felt like a “given” to be untouched going into this.

The gradient is not a traditional look and will be swapped out like the fad it is, in a couple of years. I disliked it on the Jaguars.

The Rams set my expectations to be more traditional than what this leak shows.

Maybe Nike’s strategy is disposable designs to swap out every few years? Get your money again. Lol.
I totally understand the long time Rams fans not liking these. The guys who grew up in the 70s and 80s love their classic looks. But as a younger guy(28) I absolutely love these. I honestly think it’s about time we look like we’re playing 2020. The gradients will get some taking used to. But otherwise the new horns and design is great.

The one thing I knew going into this was the Rams were going to have to alienate a huge part of their fanbase. But we have to remember this is a rebrand. Our history is awesome but we should work on the future as well. These jerseys along with the new stadium will all go perfectly together.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I totally understand the long time Rams fans not liking these. The guys who grew up in the 70s and 80s love their classic looks. But as a younger guy(28) I absolutely love these. I honestly think it’s about time we look like we’re playing 2020. The gradients will get some taking used to. But otherwise the new horns and design is great.

The one thing I knew going into this was the Rams were going to have to alienate a huge part of their fanbase. But we have to remember this is a rebrand. Our history is awesome but we should work on the future as well. These jerseys along with the new stadium will all go perfectly together.
I am an old fart but I kinda like them too. Not crazy about the gradient... At all really... But the horn doesn't bother me all that much. I suspect they will tweak these to make them even better over time. Excited to see more.