Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I'm definitely of the rare minority about the new uniforms.

I've been a fan well over 30 years so my vote is authentic and not with the intent to debate anyone's preference.

These new uniforms and the new horn on the helmet are my favorite of all the uniforms they've ever worn.

Go ahead mock me and call my taste for fashion pathetic.

You won't hurt my feelings. :cheers2::foot(y)

These are my favorite Rams uniforms of all time.
s_top
I like the Bone just the way they are with the blue. I'll judge the yellow when they come out.

I want to see the blue in action. All blue was never a favorite but, these seem better with the multicolor breakup.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
For me Blue Jersey / Yellow Pant and Bone Jersey / Blue Pant would be my choices.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont see how I can view the "Bone" uniforms as anything other than dirty practice uniforms.
I keep expecting to see Goff come out of the huddle with a Red Jersey on....

EasyE

Starter
I dont see how I can view the "Bone" uniforms as anything other than dirty practice uniforms.
I keep expecting to see Goff come out of the huddle with a Red Jersey on....

they mean business....i like the " go to work" feel of the uni's

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
So yesterday after I received my email saying my Goff Vapor jersey was cancelled I went on line to check delivery dates on them. The same jersey yesterday was still set to Nov. 17. I just went on right now after receiving a 30% discount code for their fuck up, and low and behold ALL of the Vapor jerseys have been removed! Guess that was their solution to their major fuck up. :(

nighttrain

Legend
I can’t believe all the angst about uniforms. :rolleyes:
We (the Rams) had an iconic uniform, went to two super bowls wearing them, and we go to some goofy crap that looks like my high school practice jerseys, just to make some more product sells, crap
train
ps who thinks that damn broken horn is an improvement?

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I've been a fan well over 30 years so my vote is authentic and not with the intent to debate anyone's preference.

These new uniforms and the new horn on the helmet are my favorite of all the uniforms they've ever worn.

s_top

Wait a minute... Kevin Demoff...

tenor.gif

:biggrin:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
same as all the hoopla about a team we have no financial interest in or players we don't know or have any connections to....
Just try saying this as a way of explanation:

“Big muscular dudes who are complete strangers to me and wear blue and yellow, I like them. Big muscular dudes who are complete strangers to me and wear colors other than blue and yellow, well, I don’t like them.“

Makes perfect sense...

Rooting for people based on the colors of their clothes is totally rational...

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

And you haven't even seen the blues with the yellow pants. They've grown on me, I'll say that. Still think they could be better but enjoying watching the team in them so it's all good.

The helmets are outstanding, and my favorite helmet look yet. I think they're gonna be iconic down the road.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I never used to like the change of uniforms in St Louis.
Than at some point I ended up buying a home and away Faulk jersey.
I guess I accepted the change at some point.
This might end up going the same way for me and I might get a blue jersey now we have some key players signed: Woods, Donald, Kupp, Goff.
However, I will always be a fan of the older jersey.

The blue looks better than the bone, I guess I can still connect with the blue and yellow being Rams.
The gradient doesn't bother me, but the plasticky look of the numbers and shoulder details looks way off.
I've got a Mitchell & Ness Dickerson, Starter Bruce, Nike Bruce, and Reebok and Nike Faulk jesreys.
Two years ago I bought a Gurley colour rush.

Maybe a Donald home jersey wouldn't go amiss in the collection, but will wait to see next seasons jersey first.