Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I cannot find a single Robert Woods away jersey available anywhere. Almost no bone jerseys at all really.... People must reeeeaaallly hate these things and are buying them up just to piss me off.

MolaRam

UDFA
So this showed up at the house today from Dicks Sporting goods. As others have said, I couldn't find a "vapor limited" jersey anywhere, so this is the next step down (screen printed numbers, name, etc.). Ordered it last Friday.

One thing the gradient haters may like is it has far less gradient to it than the actual game day jerseys. Also, the detail in the numbers is there, it didn't show up in the pics very well...but it's not as aggressive as the game jerseys.

Goff1.jpg

Goff2.jpg

I'm in my late 50's, and have always loved the Blue/Yellow/White "Ferragamo's" well before he ever got here, and I have to say....this new style has grown on me lately, especially the helmet.

My new jersey will do just fine. :)

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Hey! I got one just like that! (y)

If someone hasn't already, we should start a "What jerseys do you own" thread.
Pictures always a plus. Might be interested to see what everyone has or has had.

I have....a few.

Let's do it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the blue jerseys look a ton better with the yellow pants...

1602104913529.png

HellRam

Starter
I've been saying you gotta have the contrast, not that single color pajama look!

No gradient on the yellow pants either. Huge win there!

I could have been more then content with the new jerseys if not for that gradient. Totally ruined the clean look they could of had :cautious:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
FINALLY got my Vapor bone jersey. Overall a nice jersey. However, the NFL shield is crooked. This is a $150 Official from the Rams shop jersey. I have 4 other Vapor jerseys and none of them have any issues. Seriously, after this wait? Trying to decide if I return it or not. I think I have too or all always think about it.

goff.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FINALLY got my Vapor bone jersey. Overall a nice jersey. However, the NFL shield is crooked. This is a $150 Official from the Rams shop jersey. I have 4 other Vapor jerseys and none of them have any issues. Seriously, after this wait? Trying to decide if I return it or not. I think I have too or all always think about it.

View attachment 39737

Return it and make them get what you paid for. This aint no outlet mall level shit.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor

View attachment 39737
They should have given you 20% off for the trouble.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
They should have given you 20% off for the trouble.
Yeah, when they screwed up and cancelled my initial Jersey order they sent me a voucher for 30% off, but couldn't be used on Jerseys...:unsure:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, when they screwed up and cancelled my initial Jersey order they sent me a voucher for 30% off, but couldn't be used on Jerseys...:unsure:
Wow. That's lame. I just ordered a bone from fanatics and a blue from nfl shop. They are affiliated and both said they would ship by the 17rh. We shall see.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wow. That's lame. I just ordered a bone from fanatics and a blue from nfl shop. They are affiliated and both said they would ship by the 17rh. We shall see.
Still waiting for my blue Donald Vapor, which I ordered on reveal day.

Rams66

UDFA
What is the deal with the Los Angeles Rams patch on the front of the right shoulder. It looks like a nametag, does the team think the players will forget what team they play for.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
ordered mine back in June

finally got a email the other day saying it's on it's way , tracking number says it will be here Wednesday

I see on the Rams website , you can now get a personalized in Blue

but not Bone , atleast not that I could see

I ordered a Large Aaron Donald jersey , so I'll wait and see how that fits

but I really want a personalized Bone jersey